Pets Old Age.

Started by Raven, September 30, 2023, 11:58:55 AM

« previous - next »

Raven

WELL, I finally gave in and ordered a ramp for Dageus as he's having a load of trouble jumping into the car.....Bit like myself.
He should be ok with it as it's wider than the walk/run ramps he used in Agility.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/305111646237?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=xOFfLWepTi2&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=mmuY4cNWQ8i&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

dextrous63

Excellent.  Never knew they even existed.  Could deffo do with one for my MIL as she struggles.

Alex

Michael Rolls

I remember our elderly Goldie using such a ramp - into somebody else's car!
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

He sure is handsome... Dageus , that is... 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Diasi

This thread has just made me realise that our elderly Yorkie is probably the last dog I'll ever have.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

Can you put a photo up Phil ?

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on October 01, 2023, 02:00:50 PMCan you put a photo up Phil ?
This is her.

It was taken in March 2022.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

Aaaaw look at that little face :smiley: she's lovely.

Scrumpy

She is certainly cute.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Cassandra

Quote from: Raven on September 30, 2023, 11:58:55 AMWELL, I finally gave in and ordered a ramp for Dageus as he's having a load of trouble jumping into the car.....Bit like myself.
He should be ok with it as it's wider than the walk/run ramps he used in Agility.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/305111646237?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=xOFfLWepTi2&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=mmuY4cNWQ8i&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

My tiny one (6lbder) only has legs about 3" long, so I got her a little stairway that leads up to the bed, when she was a baby. She and the other two play 'King of the Castle' by the little one laying flat on the bed at the top of it in ambush for the other two. Albert and Doris can jump up any way so they tend to outflank her, but everyone including me enjoys the game. A friend out here has had one for his elderly border collie for a number of years here, its telescopic and remote controlled!
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Michael Rolls

oh what a gorgeous picture! :upvote:  :upvote:  :upvote:  :upvote:
[email protected]

Cassandra

Quote from: Diasi on October 01, 2023, 03:10:02 PMThis is her.

It was taken in March 2022.

A lovely breed, she looks like a 'puppy' hope she's on the mend now Phil.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖