Unbloodybelievable !

Started by Alex, September 30, 2023, 07:49:35 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

I've never seen anything like the "officiating"  I've witnessed this evening. :shocked:

Cassandra

Quote from: Alex on September 30, 2023, 07:49:35 PMI've never seen anything like the "officiating"  I've witnessed this evening. :shocked:

Sorry Alex, sounds interesting, what or whom was being officiated? :wink:
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Alex

Tottenham v Liverpool at 5.30 pm

dextrous63

Alex

This is just a start !

Curtis Jones showed a red card !  when Gary Neville says it shouldn't have been a red card, you know something is not right.

Cassandra

Quote from: Alex on September 30, 2023, 08:29:40 PMThis is just a start !

Curtis Jones showed a red card !  when Gary Neville says it shouldn't have been a red card, you know something is not right.

I've recorded it so will watch with relish. I knew the brother 'Nevilles' late father 'Neville Neville' who was a tireless voluntary worker for many Cricketers Testimonial years, who was taken from us too young at 65. Trouble is all these 'Pundits' seem to be Woke Maoist's operating from multi million pound platforms and hating anyone that doesn't want what they want! I think Gary is actually one of the better at both arts. The word Oxymoronic comes to mind somehow.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Alex

As an impartial viewer and the only other football fan on here, I look forward to hearing your views Cass.  :grin:

Diasi

Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

The people who sit in the video room and give their verdict on incidents.  They have 30 odd screens to look at from every angle,  and they still can't get things right.    Not just my team either,  although after yesterday's fiasco I'd be wondering if it was rigged !  :grin:

klondike

Forgive me if I'm wrong but isn't there a lot of money in sports betting? First free kick, throw in, corner etc. not just who wins and the score.

With all apparently odd outcomes the rule "Follow the money" isn't a bad one to consider.

You can apply it to lots of government policies too not just the little things like football betting.

Alex

Follow the money would make me a conspiracy theorist  :grin:   Man City's rich arab owners want Man City to stay top of league.  Liverpool won yesterday and they went top.  :busted: