You have to laugh

Started by Michael Rolls, September 21, 2023, 05:51:18 PM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

Daniel Khalife has pleaded not guilty to escaping from prison! Presumably his defence will be that he was abducted by aliens!
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

dextrous63

These blooming lookalikes are getting everywhere.

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

klondike

dextrous63

Can't wait to hear what his barrister has to say.

Cassandra

Nothing that will count I feel. Probably a load of ideological spouting about not respecting the regime (UK Gov) who have no right to imprison him etc.

Quite how you defend someone who's in the dock in a Criminal court, rather than where he should be (Nic) by self arrangement, seems impossible. Expect the fee will be not bad but wouldn't expect any 'refreshers', beyond the first 30 mins!

A complete waste of time and money, except for the snowflake wokes of course, who in this case worship 'due procedure' as he's one of theirs!
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

dextrous63

Pity that the judge won't be allowed to play some Mantovani in the background to accompany the plea!

JBR

A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Michael Rolls

that's what I thouht- but it's true  :wtf:  :wtf:  :wtf:  :wtf:
[email protected]

Diasi

The law needs to be changed so that the courts can impose a sentence for a frivolous 'not guilty' plea.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

dextrous63

The plea has been added onto the plea for the other charges, so is unlikely to take much court time as he'll be tried for all of them in one case.  I'd imagine that the jury will dismiss this specific plea out of hand.  Indeed, the obvious contempt of making it will have done him no favours in relation to any chance of clemency in sentencing of the other charges, assuming he is found guilty (of course).

klondike

The fun would be if he were acquitted of the other charges and convicted of escaping.

dextrous63

Quote from: klondike on September 22, 2023, 08:52:27 AMThe fun would be if he were acquitted of the other charges and convicted of escaping.
And is given a full life term because of it 😬

Michael Rolls

[email protected]