Mike Freer

Started by muddy, February 01, 2024, 05:10:36 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

We , as a race, are being suppressed .. We are told on a daily basis what we can and cannot do.. Mostly we oblige because we fear not to.. 
We certainly are being taken over by others..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

One day it is going to boil over and when it does it could be very nasty.

Scrumpy

Suppress people long enough and they become weaker.. They accept all rules..
The suppressers become more powerful..

It all reminds me of films from way back...
 People going about their daily business like robots.. A voice is in charge.. 
Even being told when it is their time to die.. Fiction.. !!!!
One day could become fact..

JBR

Quote from: Scrumpy on February 05, 2024, 10:59:55 AMWe , as a race, are being suppressed .. We are told on a daily basis what we can and cannot do.. Mostly we oblige because we fear not to..
We certainly are being taken over by others..
The biggest worry right now is who we are being taken over by.  Muslims.

For some reason, our appointed government wants even more of them, and is determined to attract them here by offering things they cannot get in any other European country.  That is the root cause of the increasing numbers of invaders sailing across the Channel until they find a Border Farce taxi.

I am constantly reminded in the press that Labour will take charge later this year, and will encourage even more invaders.  White British protesters in Londonistan provide even more support.

It seems that this country has a death wish, and I see only a bleak future for us.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

klondike

I can't say I see things much differently but do sometimes wonder if I'm not just getting old and intolerant. I saw that in my father and just wonder...

muddy

I have just hear the editor of the Catholic Herald ( formally an Anglian Bishop ) saying  that the asylum seekers ruse of claiming to be Christians is just to deceive the authorities .

As we suspected - ! 

He says there is an entire army of lawyers fabricating cases for asylum seekers to stay in the U.K. 

We knew this too ! 

Apparently 40 asylum seekers have converted to Christianity .

Yeah right ! 

Scrumpy

Lawyers aim is to obtain wealth.. They care not what they advise just so long as their pockets are lined..  
If they can get away with it.. good luck to them.. 
The authorities are the idiots.. 

JBR

Quote from: klondike on February 05, 2024, 11:55:47 AMI can't say I see things much differently but do sometimes wonder if I'm not just getting old and intolerant. I saw that in my father and just wonder...
Perhaps I am old and intolerant.  I was discussing such things as this with Marge this morning and her attitude was basically 'what will be will be'.

She's right.  I'm 71, she's 62, we live in a decent area not particularly noticeable for its muslim immigrants.  Actually, in our 'village' we have a church and a synagogue - no mosques... yet.  There are areas of course, further into Manchester, which are heavily muslim areas, but even then there are far worse areas than Manchester heading for muslim take-overs.  What happens to this country in the future is for the young to decide; they are the ones who must live with it.

We shall continue to live as we do, not bother to worry about something which so many of our politicians and other leaders seem unafraid of, and just let the world go by.  In 30 years I shall not be here, and Marge will be of an age when she doesn't really care!  😁👍
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire