Vet Bills.

Started by Raven, September 07, 2023, 06:57:14 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Aww!!! .... Bless her.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Diasi

Quote from: Cassandra on September 28, 2023, 01:31:52 PMOh dear Phil, my commiserations. I've had the same news a few times, with my little friends of all sorts over the years. Sad times, I'm sure you'll make the most of your time together. No matter how sad parting is, their wonderful memories and devotion, eventually surpass the sorrow of parting ...

M
Quote from: Alex on September 28, 2023, 02:07:42 PMPhil I'm so sorry to read this about your little one.  Been there myself too and it's heartbreaking, for you more so with the connection to your wife.  Don't know what else to say really, but as the majority of us are animal lovers, just know we're all here for you.

Then again, you never know, she may surprise everyone - including the vet !
Quote from: Scrumpy on September 28, 2023, 05:31:21 PMAww!!! .... Bless her..
Thanks.

I'm the sort of person who can cope with knowing so I can now carry on giving her the best life that I'm able to do, right to the end.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

oh.Phil - I am so sorry. I know you will make her remaining time the very best that it can be for you both
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

dextrous63

Deepest best wishes for both of you.  Other words, at times, seem a bit irrelevant imho.  Others can express it all better than me.

Diasi

Quote from: Michael Rolls on September 28, 2023, 06:24:04 PMoh.Phil - I am so sorry. I know you will make her remaining time the very best that it can be for you both
Quote from: dextrous63 on September 29, 2023, 08:58:53 AMDeepest best wishes for both of you.  Other words, at times, seem a bit irrelevant imho.  Others can express it all better than me.
Thanks both of you, just being able to talk about it on the forum is a big help in itself.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

dextrous63

Although (my) words are irrelevant 😬🤭) I just want to say that at least you know that just about everyone on here is able to empathise with you to an extent.

Diasi

Quote from: dextrous63 on September 29, 2023, 09:13:02 AMAlthough (my) words are irrelevant 😬🤭) I just want to say that at least you know that just about everyone on here is able to empathise with you to an extent.
And that is really appreciated.
[email protected]

Scrumpy

We are here for you.. anytime...
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..