Khan Makes it Official. White Families Aren't Real Londoners.

Started by Diasi, August 20, 2023, 05:10:32 PM

« previous - next »

Diasi

Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Branded ' Dick Turpin' and ' A modern-day highwaymen '.. :nooo:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

I assume that the odious little man is favourite for re-election.

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on August 20, 2023, 08:03:19 PMI assume that the odious little man is favourite for re-election.
He might have a problem if Jeremy Corbyn decides to stand.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Quote from: Diasi on August 20, 2023, 09:32:24 PMHe might have a problem if Jeremy Corbyn decides to stand.

Jeremy Corbyn.. !! another prat.
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

He's decided to bring in a charge for use of the Blackwall Tunnel too, I can't see JEREMY CORBYN beating him either.   

Diasi

[email protected]

JBR

As I understand it, the Mayor of Londonistan is elected by the Londonistan people.
From what I have read, there is still a small majority of white Londonistaners.

I can only assume that many white Londonistaners don't bother to vote, or perhaps they are of the type who would vote for a donkey if it wore a red rosette.

Although numerically they are in the minority, the non-white Londonistaners (especially the female non-white Londonistaners) are probably directed to vote for Khan by their religious leaders.

I can see no other way in which he could be elected by a majority.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Diasi

[email protected]

klondike

Probably the direction is more give me your postal vote forms.

Cassandra

Quote from: JBR on August 21, 2023, 10:44:34 AMAs I understand it, the Mayor of Londonistan is elected by the Londonistan people.
From what I have read, there is still a small majority of white Londonistaners.

I can only assume that many white Londonistaners don't bother to vote, or perhaps they are of the type who would vote for a donkey if it wore a red rosette.

Although numerically they are in the minority, the non-white Londonistaners (especially the female non-white Londonistaners) are probably directed to vote for Khan by their religious leaders.

I can see no other way in which he could be elected by a majority.

And will be therefore incontinuance 'ad infinitum' as his supporters breed new constituents until Shariah Law takes first Londistan and eventually the entirety of England.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Diasi

Quote from: Cassandra on August 21, 2023, 05:18:59 PMAnd will be therefore incontinuance 'ad infinitum' as his supporters breed new constituents until Shariah Law takes first Londistan and eventually the entirety of England.
I've said on numerous occasions that I predict that the UK, will be an Islamic island in around the next 150 years, & I've been ridiculed on equally numerous occasions.

Of course I won't live to see if I'm right or wrong so it won't matter to me.
[email protected]

Cassandra

Quote from: Diasi on August 21, 2023, 05:28:11 PMI've said on numerous occasions that I predict that the UK, will be an Islamic island in around the next 150 years, & I've been ridiculed on equally numerous occasions.

Of course I won't live to see if I'm right or wrong so it won't matter to me.

My feelings exactly Phil, I see our thoughts becoming emphatic over the next five years. Khan is London supremo for as long as he cares to stand, with an ever increasing Muslim majority, swelling every year through immigration and its three fold attachments!
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

JBR

Quote from: Cassandra on August 21, 2023, 06:16:36 PMMy feelings exactly Phil, I see our thoughts becoming emphatic over the next five years. Khan is London supremo for as long as he cares to stand, with an ever increasing Muslim majority, swelling every year through immigration and its three fold attachments!
Yes, I'm afraid you're correct.

Even if, somehow, a future government should be brave enough to completely stop immigration from third-world countries, and I'm certain that that will never happen, those immigrants, because of the sort of people they are, will tend to have large families.  
It is the way they have always lived in the third-world, simply because due to natural situations there, a large proportion of young children tend to die either upon birth or shortly afterwards.

It is a different situation here, at least at present, and most children do not die young.  Consequently, through force of habit, they have large families and the consequences are clear to see.

They will take over.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire