You probably don't want to read this

Started by klondike, August 06, 2023, 09:25:54 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

Transgender 'Muslim' Brianna Kingsley sues boyfriend for keeping her TESTICLES in jar in his fridge

A transgender woman is demanding the return of her testicles which she claims her ex-boyfriend is keeping in a jar in his fridge.

In a affidavit and claim, Brianna Kingsley said that her former partner William Wojciechowski, of Pontiac, Michigan, was holding onto the body parts she'd had removed during gender reassignment surgery.

The Detroit News reported that Kingsley, 40, has demanded the return of her testes as well as to be paid damages totaling $6,500.

Wojciechowski, 37, has asserted however that his former partner 'picked up all her possessions when [they] broke up', and insisted he's entitled to keep the testes.

He has counterclaimed that Kingsley has been harassing him since their split - eight month ago - and intends to use the new claim as evidence of further intimidation.

The filing in Pontiac's 50th District Court says the date the claim arose was December 27, 2022 — which, according to Wojciechowski, was two weeks after they ended their relationship.

Wojciechowski told the outlet: 'I'll be telling my lawyer about this because it's getting ridiculous. I don't owe her anything.

'She's been harassing me ever since we broke up, I had to take out a PPO against her.'

According to social media profiles for Kingsley, she now goes by an Arabic name and appears to have converted to Islam.

In a TikTok video shared by Kingsley, she also seems to poke fun at her missing testicles.

In a video titled: 'The Unboxing of Dee's Nutz,' Kingsley can be seen opening a box and removing a clear bag that has been labelled a biohazard.

Smiling, she then puts her fingers to her mouth as she repackages the bag into the box, suggesting they were indeed the testicles given to her after gender reassignment surgery.

Kingsley has also been previously in court after being charged with felony assault when she is said to have pulled a knife on a roommate.

Sharing the Detroit News article to his social media, Wojciechowski said: 'Here's the latest on Brianna Kingsley and the harassment she is putting me through. Please feel free to share and spread the word.'

A copy of the protection order Wojciechowski had taken out was also reviewed by the outlet showing that it was signed on December 13 2022.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12377309/Transgender-woman-demands-return-TESTICLES-says-ex-boyfriend-keeping-jar-fridge-insists-theyre-keep.html

The world gets ever stranger. 

Michael Rolls

if it gets them back, what will it do with them?
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

... use them to make some meat balls...  !!!  :busted:
      and a nice Chianti..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Ruthio

So he's a she now?
It was previously a gay partnership?
Well, she's a silly moo 🐮 

Michael Rolls

she's not a woman - she it whatever - is a mutilated man
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

JBR

Quote from: Michael Rolls on August 06, 2023, 12:33:20 PMshe's not a woman - she it whatever - is a mutilated man
Of course he is... minus a couple of balls.

Hang on a minute.  Brianna?
I've come across a 'Brian' on these two fora recently.  He lives in Birmingham, or so he says, and not America.
Same person?
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

klondike

No Brian has balls. He must have to post the stuff he does.  :grin:

The Brian45 here is a different bloke. He is a friend of Brian54  though and rides his motorbike down from Aberdeen to go early morning running with him.

https://letschat.club/index.php?topic=181.msg2701#msg2701

Alex

Quote from: Michael Rolls on August 06, 2023, 09:44:22 AMif it gets them back, what will it do with them?

She/he is stupid enough to try and stick 'em back on.  No More Nails should do the trick.   

Jacqueline

He could hang them on elastic in his car like the fluffy dice!!

Diasi

I don't know which is worse, being transgender or transMuslim.  :grin:
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]