Inappropriate Adverts - Costa Coffee

Started by Alex, August 01, 2023, 10:44:29 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

I couldn't find the threaded we had going about inappropriate adverts, the last one was a trans fella wearing women's underwear.  This one from that place that sells milky  'coffee' shows a trans man, this time proudly displaying her/his mastectomy scars.  Personally I think it's in poor taste and doesn't consider the feelings of women who have been forced to have this major operation to save their lives.

Scrumpy

For some reason.. I know not what.. The ads you mention are purposely mocking women..
In time the word woman will be erased and replaced.. Never will it be said 'Woman problems'... 
Some Males are so 'hung up' about their bodies they have decided to steal the Female body.. They hate it .. because , deep down, they know the truth.. It can never really be successful because they can not conceive nor carry babies.. They are not happy about that.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

It's just more diversity and inclusion BS. If you object go elsewhere. Trouble is they are all at it.

BTW I take it that one depicts a woman transitioning to a man. I read a story about one going the other way is looking for assisted suicide as the surgery has left it in constant pain.

JBR

This is all nothing more than trendy clap-trap.
It is popular now among the mindless, just as other trends have been in the past.
They soon die down and then disappear due to two reasons:
1. the adherents tire of what is becoming rather boring;
2. a new trendy idea comes along and the mindless jump on that, for a time.

As for Costa Coffee, they may attract a number of weirdos, but I suspect that most of their custom will slowly walk away either in boredom or disgust!
Then they'll have to think up a better advertising campaign.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

klondike

I saw somewhere that Doc Marten have a boot design with something similar on it. I'll try to find a picture.

Got it...

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

JBR

Well, that's two on my list to avoid!

A happy Yorkshire Day to all fellow Yorkies, and also to those who wish they were!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Ruthio