Multiculturism, you can't escape.

Started by Alex, July 30, 2023, 03:56:40 PM

« previous - next »

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on July 31, 2023, 09:07:01 AMIt was Blair and Bush that kicked off the instability in the Arab world. EU Schengen area provided a route to us. Trains lorries and dinghies. The train and lorry options are mostly sorted but will restart in the unlikely event the dinghy problem gets fixed.
Yes, Blair & Bush, a Republican, heaven knows why I said Obama.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

Probably because he was an arse too.

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on July 31, 2023, 04:30:58 PMProbably because he was an arse too.
Indeed, and probably it's because he was a slimy little toad like Blair that made me link them together.

But he too did have some foreign policies that caused problems.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

The only US President in recent years who hasn't bombed somebody or other is Trump I think. Probably why they have munitions coming up to their bang by date they can give to Ukraine. Must be cheaper than decommissioning them.

JBR

Quote from: klondike on August 01, 2023, 08:48:37 AMThe only US President in recent years who hasn't bombed somebody or other is Trump I think. Probably why they have munitions coming up to their bang by date they can give to Ukraine. Must be cheaper than decommissioning them.
Despite current popular opinions about Trump, I have always regarded him as being a good and strong leader.
We could do with somebody like him to run our country.

I expect, and am ready to attempt to withstand, the forthcoming opprobrium!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Michael Rolls

not from me - I liked his attitude, although his performance wasn't as good as I had hoped
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

I liked Trump - apart from his bloody hair !!!!  I found his hair a distraction when I was watching him.

Scrumpy

Bring Trump back.. I liked him..

So funny when he walked in front of the Queen.. 
He wasn't being rude.. he was in a world of his own.. 
He admired her greatly..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Jacqueline

Trump for me too, I hope he gets in next time but I doubt it somehow, they will have him banged up in jail.

Diasi

Donald Trump was doomed from the day he started to implement his election pledges, just as Boris Johnson was doomed as soon as he kept his election pledge to take us out of the EU.

[email protected]