Multiculturism, you can't escape.

Started by Alex, July 30, 2023, 03:56:40 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

As stated a lot of Brits are under the impression you can escape all of this by emigrating to Australia - Not so.

Melbourne ! at least they're not using whips and knives to wash away their sins.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1685319445416202240

klondike

Why do people put up with this? It these people have problems with a country they voluntarily migrated to then my answer is clear...

Alex

Scrumpy

No women .. they are not allowed out..
No police presence.. that would be intimidating..

They are probably chanting how they are taking over the country.. How powerful they are.. and the white man is a fool.. We don't know because they don't speak English when they don't want the white man to know ..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Jacqueline

I expect they are chanting white man are fools, as we clearly are. They are taking over the western world and the stupid governments and wokies are letting them.

Diasi

Quote from: Jacqueline on July 30, 2023, 08:49:54 PMI expect they are chanting white man are fools, as we clearly are. They are taking over the western world and the stupid governments and wokies are letting them.
And never forget, this was started jointly by the Labour Party under Bliar & the US Democrats under Obama.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

It was Blair and Bush that kicked off the instability in the Arab world. EU Schengen area provided a route to us. Trains lorries and dinghies. The train and lorry options are mostly sorted but will restart in the unlikely event the dinghy problem gets fixed.

Alex

Why don't big companies invest in Africa ?  That might keep a few of them at home    :hmm:

Scrumpy

Quote from: Alex on July 31, 2023, 09:09:32 AMWhy don't big companies invest in Africa ?  That might keep a few of them at home    :hmm:

Unfortunately... Home is here...
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

klondike

Why don't we invest in proper evaluation of asylum claims and modify anything that stops us deporting those who fail? 

Alex

We need to stop them getting here in the first place.

klondike

Short of minefields that won't be happening. The only ways to stop them coming are...

Make sure they know they won't be able to stay.
Make where they are more attractive than here.

The first is possible because that's what we used to do. Deport any not entitled to stay.

Making there more attractive than here can only really be tackled by making here a lot less attractive. That is possible but will face enormous opposition from those bleeding hearts who are not adversely affected by mass inward migration.

JBR

Quote from: Alex on July 30, 2023, 03:56:40 PMAs stated a lot of Brits are under the impression you can escape all of this by emigrating to Australia - Not so.

Melbourne ! at least they're not using whips and knives to wash away their sins.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1685319445416202240
What a disappointment!

I have always assumed that Australia (unlike us) does not allow just anyone to enter their country unless they are people who they really need.  I know that I would have had real difficulties in trying to emigrate there when I was younger.

It has been suggested many times and in many places that islam will eventually take over the world.
It is happening, here of course, but even in places where I'd have thought would have stood firm.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Ashy

Quote from: klondike on July 31, 2023, 09:37:54 AMWhy don't we invest in proper evaluation of asylum claims and modify anything that stops us deporting those who fail? 

That is the question.