Poland Doesn't Want Migrants.

Started by Raven, July 21, 2023, 09:58:16 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Who can blame them, they see what's happening in France and Germany, Sweden, Italy.   That's why it's so bloody unbelievable the government here isn't seeing the same.

GrannyMac

The Poles don't mind being immigrants themselves though! 

I wonder if any of those figures have changed since that article was written in 2014?
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

They just don't want non white Muslims full stop.  Is it wrong for Polish people to want to keep their country white and Christian ? I don't think so. 

Raven

Quote from: Alex on July 22, 2023, 10:51:59 AMThey just don't want non white Muslims full stop.  Is it wrong for Polish people to want to keep their country white and Christian ? I don't think so. 

I totally agree, just wish our Government had thought like that before the invasion started. :cry:

JBR

Quote from: Alex on July 22, 2023, 10:51:59 AMThey just don't want non white Muslims full stop.  Is it wrong for Polish people to want to keep their country white and Christian ? I don't think so. 
I admire the Polish authorities for their will to protect their own country.

I wonder whether it may be possible for Poland to leave the EU and form an equivalent alliance with the UK.
Perhaps then, we could consider arranging for a combined government with them...

...and bit by bit, persuading our own idiot politicians to go on interchange arrangements with their Polish equivalents.

I think you can probably see what I'm driving at!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Jacqueline

I admire them for keeping their country white and christian, that's what we should have done years ago. But I find it hypocritical that Polish people didn't mind coming here in their hoards. 

Diasi

Quote from: GrannyMac on July 22, 2023, 06:18:30 AMThe Poles don't mind being immigrants themselves though!

Quote from: Jacqueline on July 22, 2023, 12:18:19 PMI admire them for keeping their country white and christian, that's what we should have done years ago. But I find it hypocritical that Polish people didn't mind coming here in their hoards.
Name the last Polish person who bombed the London Underground.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Raven

Quote from: Diasi on July 22, 2023, 12:45:00 PMName the last Polish person who bombed the London Underground.

Errrrrrr, No can do. :busted:

Alex

Quote from: Jacqueline on July 22, 2023, 12:18:19 PMI admire them for keeping their country white and christian, that's what we should have done years ago. But I find it hypocritical that Polish people didn't mind coming here in their hoards.

No, but they came here to work and as Phil says didn't try to kill us ! 

1955vintage

Last bunch of immigrants were the Russians in 1945, who kicked out the previous bunch who arrived in 1939.
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

Cassandra

My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...