On Board That Barge.

Started by Raven, July 21, 2023, 05:06:05 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

They need to be STOPPED before they arrive on our shores...
  Bloody idiots are running the country..
If we give them shelter and all the other (nice) things we are INVITING them to visit us..
  I wonder how we score on Trustpilot.. !!
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Ashy

Quote from: Scrumpy on July 21, 2023, 06:38:30 PMDorset council will receive 3,500 per occupied bed space.
Councils are well addicted to money. That's why they are so keen on LTNs and 15 minute neighbourhoods. As you can see in this case one illegal immigrant is worth more than a year's council tax for a large house. About twice as much, and they won't have to take the immo to court to get it. And they can still put the tax up next year.

JBR

Quote from: Scrumpy on July 22, 2023, 08:50:11 AMThey need to be STOPPED before they arrive on our shores...
  Bloody idiots are running the country..
If we give them shelter and all the other (nice) things we are INVITING to visit us..
  I wonder how we score on Trustpilot.. !!
Of course they need to be stopped.
Unfortunately, none of the three parties which people usually vote for have any intention of even trying to stop them.

Their reasons for that, I understand, is that they want lots of cheap manual workers to replace the many indigenous Brits who just don't want to work.
Such people are absolutely stupid, because although they can now live off benefits quite easily, they can't see ahead to the days when such benefits cannot be afforded any more.
It is also the case that many of these benefits recipients are those who have opted to go to a third-rate university and have obtained a completely useless 'degree'.

One possible future, then, would be many white British living on the streets, whilst most manual workers are of African or Asian descent.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

GrannyMac

Can someone untie the barge and shove it towards France.....😜
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

JBR

Quote from: GrannyMac on July 22, 2023, 03:26:33 PMCan someone untie the barge and shove it towards France.....😜
I've suggested something similar before.  Sail round to the east African coast, just outside national waters and then put Plan B into action.

At a predetermined location, the alarms are sounded and announcements made that the ship is sinking.  "Everyone make your way to the life-rafts.  Land is not far away.  You'll be perfectly safe."

When they are all safely aboard the life-rafts, off we go back to Blighty!  🤣

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

It's sad but I reckon we are gong to be stuck with this. None of the politicians seem to have any answer and the Tories are only pretending to try as there is an election coming. Not that pretending is going to save them.

GrannyMac

Yup. At least the money paying for all the accommodation has been taken from our foreign aid budget. 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Diasi

Quote from: GrannyMac on July 23, 2023, 04:58:44 PMYup. At least the money paying for all the accommodation has been taken from our foreign aid budget.
And that needs scrapping as well.

Hemsby coastal erosion was on GB News this morning & some official said that the £15 million cost of 1.2 km of sea defences was unaffordable, so I sent an email to GB News saying that the sea defences would cost 2.5 days accommodation for illegal dinghy boys.

I thought GB News would have gone for my comment but I didn't hear it read out.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Diasi

Quote from: JBR on July 22, 2023, 09:04:56 PMI've suggested something similar before.  Sail round to the east African coast, just outside national waters and then put Plan B into action.

At a predetermined location, the alarms are sounded and announcements made that the ship is sinking.  "Everyone make your way to the life-rafts.  Land is not far away.  You'll be perfectly safe."

When they are all safely aboard the life-rafts, off we go back to Blighty!  🤣
That's sounds like a plan.  :upvote:

Mind you, I'd give them dodgy life rafts so they didn't make a second attempt.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

JBR

Quote from: Diasi on July 23, 2023, 05:48:25 PMThat's sounds like a plan.  :upvote:

Mind you, I'd give them dodgy life rafts so they didn't make a second attempt.

🤣🤣🤣

Yes.  Mind you, it's a long journey by life raft from east Africa to the UK!