Dinghy boy huggers needed

Started by klondike, July 20, 2023, 01:54:01 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

Top Tory Calls on Britons to Take Illegal Boat Migrants Into Their Homes

A former Tory government minister has called on the British public to welcome illegal aliens who cross the English Channel into their homes to help reduce the cost of housing migrants in hotels, which has risen to a staggering £2.2 billion per year.

Former Justice Secretary Brandon Lewis has argued that the government should introduce a similar programme to the 'Homes for Ukraine' scheme for Ukrainian refugees to open up the homes of Britons to those who cross the English Channel illegally, often without any identifying documents for officials to determine whether or not they have a criminal past beyond obviously showing contempt for the laws and norms of the United Kingdom by paying human traffickers to smuggle them into the country.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/07/12/top-tory-calls-on-britons-to-take-illegal-boat-migrants-into-their-homes/

I suppose as pensioners many of us have spare rooms in our homes and the time to prepare food and properly welcome  these poor refugees.

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

I'm sure there would be several MPs only too happy to take in a dinghy boy. Well a pretty one anyway. Plus don't forget that there is a small percentage of dinghy girls too.

I imagine some folk may be put off by the couple that were murdered  by the obviously mentally ill illegal they took in some years back if they recall the story.

I was trying to find a link to that story but there are so many links to migrant and attack or murder that I've given up. It seems that there are plenty of stories of migrants themselves being attacked too.

1955vintage

Keith Vas has lead the way and an unnamed BBC presenter is also involved.
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

Quote from: 1955vintage on July 20, 2023, 03:25:54 PMKeith Vas has lead the way and an unnamed BBC presenter is also involved.
Keith Vazeline has never been averse to a young boy.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

I think that was probably why the unnamed BBC presenter was mentioned  :grin:

GrannyMac

Quote from: klondike on July 20, 2023, 02:37:36 PMI'm sure there would be several MPs only too happy to take in a dinghy boy. Well a pretty one anyway. Plus don't forget that there is a small percentage of dinghy girls too.

I imagine some folk may be put off by the couple that were murdered  by the obviously mentally ill illegal they took in some years back if they recall the story.

I was trying to find a link to that story but there are so many links to migrant and attack or murder that I've given up. It seems that there are plenty of stories of migrants themselves being attacked too.
This was pretty horrific. 
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1728488/asylum-seeker-murdered-elderly-woman-leeds-crown-court-Brenda-Blainey
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

Thanks. That was likely the one I was thinking of. I thought its was a couple though. Maybe it was and that is a different case. As I said there are plenty of stories linking migrant and murder so yours may be horrific but it is hardly an outlier.

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on July 20, 2023, 11:11:28 PMI think that was probably why the unnamed BBC presenter was mentioned  :grin:
Not another 'Huw is it' game.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

There won't be any  'hugging' going on in my house..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..