No Entry

Started by Scrumpy, Today at 07:49:22 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

For Boris Johnson  ... He was turned away from polling station because he forgot his ID proof.. :nooo:
It was Johnson who introduced this rule..!!  :nooo:

Once again he believes that rules do not apply to him.. Arrogant as ever.. :nooo:

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Yep

I don't need it because I have a postal vote. I didn't have to show anything at all to put that in the recycling. Police and Fire Commisioner with only the usual three suspects standing. What's to like?

GrannyMac

First time in years we didn't vote.  Local elections here are Labour or Green.  We have a City Region Mayoral vote too, but the current incumbent, Labour, is at least trying to improve the regions public transport, including reopening Doncaster airport.  I don't think he had any competition. We'll see.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Vlad

I don't vote, it only encourages them 
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

klondike

Sadly little seems to discourage them. 

Where is Mike Tyson when he is needed - "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

Scrumpy

I didn't vote either.. Fed up with the lot of them.. 

WOT ABOUT OUR POTHOLES !!!!

A few months ago a big machine came into our road.. It brought four big strong men with it.. They had shovels and heavy machinery..
They filled every pothole in our road.. Then banged it down with a big, big hammer..  It was interesting to watch..
How excited we were.. We were the chosen ones..
The potholes are staring to open up again..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Mups

Quote from: Scrumpy on Today at 09:34:52 AMI didn't vote either.. Fed up with the lot of them..

WOT ABOUT OUR POTHOLES !!!!

A few months ago a big machine came into our road.. It brought four big strong men with it.. They had shovels and heavy machinery..
They filled every pothole in our road.. Then banged it down with a big, big hammer..  It was interesting to watch..
How excited we were.. We were the chosen ones..
The potholes are staring to open up again..

I was told recently, that the pothole men are told to do  temporary  botches on these endless potholes,  knowing full well it won't last,   because that way their firm get paid over and over again for doing the same job!

Our roads are too far gone now,  they would never be able to afford to do them properly, once and for all.

Diasi

Our election was just for the Lincolnshire Police & Crime Commissioner, no council election.

We had a Reform candidate on this occasion so it was the first time I've been able to vote for Reform.

The Conservative candidate was elected, again.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]