Transgender Prisoners.

Started by Diasi, July 17, 2023, 09:37:19 AM

« previous - next »

Diasi

And not before time.

All the filthy perverted male to female transgenders, who should be put down, are being moved to male prisons.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Raven

Don't hold back Phil, spit it all out.  :1020:

klondike

It's time all this nonsense was stopped.

Raven

Quote from: klondike on July 17, 2023, 11:08:11 AMIt's time all this nonsense was stopped.

Yes I agree, unless the man who is transgendering has gone the whole hog and had his bits removed, then I guess he/she would be ok in a female prison.

JBR

When these weirdos, er misguided people, find themselves banged up in a male prison, I'm sure they'll stop their pretence of being women immediately before they get what they deserve.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Michael Rolls

why has all this come about? We seem to find more silliness on this 'trans' idea by the day - oh I totally agree that trans so-called women shoud go male prisons - preferably the whole bloody lot of them
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

It seems to be part of an attack on our society along with critical race theory. The lefties either don't recognise that or more likely approve of it. Makes a change from BBC's top newsreader asking teenage boys to send him dick pics then being defended I suppose.

Alex

No doubt there'll be a designated wing for them, the numbers do seem to be increasing.  What happened to transvestites? Don't read much about them nowadays.

Jacqueline

Quote from: klondike on July 17, 2023, 12:08:30 PMIt seems to be part of an attack on our society along with critical race theory. The lefties either don't recognise that or more likely approve of it. Makes a change from BBC's top newsreader asking teenage boys to send him dick pics then being defended I suppose.
If he really did this he should not be defended, it's disgusting.

And men who dress up as women should go to male prison because that's what they are men.

klondike

Quote from: Jacqueline on July 17, 2023, 12:30:22 PMIf he really did this he should not be defended, it's disgusting.
I don't think there is anybody saying he didn't. They are just saying that he is mentally ill and should be left alone while he recovers.

Jacqueline

Quote from: klondike on July 17, 2023, 12:33:27 PMI don't think there is anybody saying he didn't. They are just saying that he is mentally ill and should be left alone while he recovers.
I'd probably make an excuse of mental illness if I was caught out doing something like that.  Many of these people who go out and stab and murder are supposed to suffer from mental illness, the go to excuse for bad behaviour.

Alex

There are two transgender 'women ' MPs in the German parliament, just thought I'd throw that in !!!   One doesn't look too bad, the the other is deffo a fella in a frock .  They're everywhere.

Raven

To look really feminine I think they need to be on the hormone change pills early in their lives, my granddaughter had a class mate at school in Perth who started wanting to be female at around age 14, it took some doing as the parents were in shock but the teen managed to persuade the doctor he was serious, got put on the pills and now 10 years later, with waist length hair, hips n boobs you wouldn't know their secret. Doesn't dress up in frocks, just trousers/jeans ect and a top depending on where they are going. I'm neither for it nor against it, but I don't like having it chucked in my face with parades ect.

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

Katie doesn't really seem to be even trying. Crazy crazy crazy.