The True Enemies of the UK

Started by Cassandra, July 25, 2023, 08:58:42 PM

« previous - next »

Cassandra

Here is a list of the malfeasance, 133 in all see if yours is one of them? These are the ones who will force Nett-Zero down the throats of the Electorate, because they are really Lib-Dems or Greens who see attacking the Conservative Party as sleepers from within. It's the easiest way of either taking it over as tragically they believe is the case, or in actuality probably wrecking it, medium term.

Who is going to vote for these irrational zealots. They support Citizen Khan's £12.50 a day car surcharge (coming to a council near you soon). Heat pumps, inflated green-surcharged fuel and energy prices, useless windmills etc. Clearly their own type of voter, Prosecco swilling North London posers, will love it. However, White Van man Tory has seen through them, as has slimer 'Gove'. However even he was put in his place today for daring to suggest yesterday that 'Nett-Zero' could be the 'Frankenstein' of the 2025 Tory Election roll - out.

Many of this gangrene will thankfully be surgically cut away, when the necessary defeat of the party allows the surviving body with its pruned limbs and disinfected membership to rebuild anew.

https://www.cen.uk.com/our-caucus
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

klondike

Mine isn't on there, Despite him being an ERG member and a staunch Brexiteer I'm afraid he won't be getting my support next time around. As this is a marginal he has no chance anyway after the dismal failure his party has made of just about everything.

I'd suggest that "the surviving body" is likely to be small indeed and will likely contain a similar percentage of closet LibDems to the current government. IMO they are now too late to pull anything out of the bag to prevent a wipeout. The bigger the wipeout the better. We know Starmer's happy crowd will be making a complete horlix of everything too. My hope is that the next disastrous government may put an end to the two party system and allow some new party to rise up. Fat chance though I fear.

Michael Rolls

mine isn't there - he's SNP, so just as bad!
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Ashy

133 of them. That would be terminal if they were a disease.

God help us.

Cassandra

Quote from: klondike on July 25, 2023, 09:54:03 PMMine isn't on there, Despite him being an ERG member and a staunch Brexiteer I'm afraid he won't be getting my support next time around. As this is a marginal he has no chance anyway after the dismal failure his party has made of just about everything.

I'd suggest that "the surviving body" is likely to be small indeed and will likely contain a similar percentage of closet LibDems to the current government. IMO they are now too late to pull anything out of the bag to prevent a wipeout. The bigger the wipeout the better. We know Starmer's happy crowd will be making a complete horlix of everything too. My hope is that the next disastrous government may put an end to the two party system and allow some new party to rise up. Fat chance though I fear.

I'm afraid your right, only a painful clearance will perhaps restore the identity of what was once 'The Conservative' party. My father was our local MP's agent for 18 years and local Chairman twice.

I can't honestly imagine how he'd react to the present Parliamentary content, or their so called 'principals'. The present day 'dissociative disorders' are as painful to listen to and watch practised. I can vote from over here, but don't believe it's right so to do - a moral choice. I hope the 'Tories' are wiped out, the lesser seats the better. One night of results I will watch from start to finish - God willing.

I wish them nothing but despair and abject misery.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Diasi

Quote from: Cassandra on July 27, 2023, 06:56:02 PMI hope the 'Tories' are wiped out, the lesser seats the better. One night of results I will watch from start to finish - God willing.

I wish them nothing but despair and abject misery.
Indeed, I feel the same.

For quite some time CCHQ have shown nothing but contempt for the grass roots membership who were viewed as a necessary evil that had to be endured as we paid the bills.

In fairness to our MP, a really good man who works hard for our constituency, he's been disconsolate at some of the Party's activities when he's attended our committee meetings.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

I suspect there are a lot of disconsolate Tory MPs. I thought you said you had ditched your party membership a long while back.

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on July 27, 2023, 11:03:17 PMI suspect there are a lot of disconsolate Tory MPs. I thought you said you had ditched your party membership a long while back.
I terminated my Party membership, by a telephone call, immediately after the news of Sunak's appointment reached me.

I had indicated to CCHQ that I was going to resign should this happen.

I'm now a member of Reform.

My comments about our local MP & CCHQ relate to before I resigned, the grass roots discontent & our MP's despair at things has been growing since May became PM.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

JBR

My MP appears not to be a member of this group.  However, the impression I get is that she doesn't actually do much at all.  She sits in the chamber and says nowt, she replied to my earlier letter with a standard, pre-compiled response letter, and I have never heard her say or actually do anything at all.

Round here, it is always Conservative or Liberal at election times.  I'm sure it will remain so.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire