Main Menu

Sunak

Started by Alex, July 13, 2023, 12:58:36 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

This man has the most boring voice in politics.  He sounds like a vicar giving his Sunday morning sermon.  I hate his spindly legs and why does he wear those drainpipe Keck's which only emphasise his legs ?  He's got lovely teeth  :grin:

Halve inflation, Grow the economy, reduce debt, cut waiting lists, stop the boats.... Not turning out too well is it Rish ?

Jacqueline

Horrible little slimy worm.

dextrous63

Quote from: Jacqueline on July 13, 2023, 01:02:42 PMHorrible little slimy worm.
Well, at least he's good at that😊

klondike

Quote from: Alex on July 13, 2023, 12:58:36 PMHe's got lovely teeth
Maybe he uses the same dentist as crabby?  :grin:

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Cassandra

Close your eyes and just listen to his voice, its so similar to Blair. He resembles a paraplegic spider in his skinny little kecks. I feel ashamed of him, an unwanted, unelected, conspiratorial political condom.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Alex

I feel ashamed of him too, particularly when he takes his place amongst world statesmen !  He looks like Max Wall fgs  :rolleyes:

klondike

Hmmmm

I'll grant you close  :grin:

1955vintage

The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

Cassandra

My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Raven

Max Wall, The guy who invented leggings.  :rofl:  :rofl:

Michael Rolls

might even be better as PM! (apart from the wretched May woman, who could be worse?)
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Quote from: Cassandra on July 24, 2023, 02:39:14 PMClose your eyes and just listen to his voice, its so similar to Blair. He resembles a paraplegic spider in his skinny little kecks. I feel ashamed of him, an unwanted, unelected, conspiratorial political condom.
Whyvdon't you say what you really think! 😁😁
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

It really is quite a disgrace that we get a PM who wasn't even voted for by the reduced electorate of just Conservative Party members. When they decided Truss had to go the honourable thing would have been to go to the country rather than shoehorn Sunak in.

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on July 24, 2023, 06:34:57 PMIt really is quite a disgrace that we get a PM who wasn't even voted for by the reduced electorate of just Conservative Party members. When they decided Truss had to go the honourable thing would have been to go to the country rather than shoehorn Sunak in.
Exactly, it was a re-run of the way Brexit voters were dismissed as too thick to be trusted with a vote & the main reason I quit the Party.

Some financial experts are now saying that Truss's budget was quite good.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]