Will you be answering Brandon's call ?

Started by Alex, July 11, 2023, 02:39:10 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

Quote from: dextrous63 on July 12, 2023, 12:29:28 PMThe Falklands is quite a prosperous British outpost.  Am sure it could accommodate a fair few thousand.

I'm sure they would be delighted. NOT.  [1160] 

Cassandra

Quote from: Ashy on July 12, 2023, 12:22:49 PMA facility for 3,000 sounds good but we have nearly 60,000 in residence at the moment. Part of the problem is that they are waiting years to have their claims considered. The government should tackle the problem from that end too. Maybe recruit some doctors' receptionists to do the job.

I did mention 'model' the threat is in the inference of the concept and seeing it being built etc etc. The 60,000 are in the UK now and many Jihadi's doubtless within that number. The gutless Gov will simply hand them permission to stay - they are here forever and all the 000's more ordering their sea sickness tablets now. For them and us its game over, they won!

Labour will abandon all controls on 2025 and the UK will then soon pass 80 million cirizens, with 100 million by 2035.

My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

dextrous63

Quote from: Raven on July 12, 2023, 12:31:22 PMI'm sure they would be delighted. NOT.  [1160] 
Population of under 4000 in an area about half the size of Wales.  Plenty of room.

Cassandra

Quote from: Raven on July 12, 2023, 12:31:22 PMI'm sure they would be delighted. NOT.  [1160] 

What about Westray, trouble is wherever they go peoples lives are emasculated and sociality destruction manifests as most make no effort and indeed reject 'merging' into a foreign religion and culture.

dextrous63

Westray's no good.  No hotels with a pool and a spa.

Cassandra

Quote from: dextrous63 on July 12, 2023, 01:06:54 PMWestray's no good.  No hotels with a pool and a spa.

If we build them - they will come :tongue:

Jacqueline

Has anyone been watching Patrick Christys on GB News? and footage of Stradey Park Hotel?

The residents of Furnace, Llanelli have been camping out, protesting and fighting back at the take over of Stradey Pak Hotel to put in 240 invaders.  95 of the staff in the former hotel have lost their jobs in an area that badly needs tourism and these jobs. 

At the moment the security staff are trying to get things ready for the arrivals, but due to the hotel's access being privately owned, the owners have withdrawn their permission to access as it is no longer a hotel. Local residents have set up camp on the land with the owners permission, so the only access to the hotel is a hole in the hedge up a steep bank, there is a large police presence to guard the hedge, nine policemen, what a waste of police time and money.

The community spirit is amazing, total united that they don't want these people in their community, they are scared for their women and children, they don't know who these men are and as many of them are undocumented what crimes they may have committed and their very different attitudes to women.

Food, drinks and bottled water is being donated daily by residents, local shops and businesses, a marque and portaloo have been donated. The locals are well organised and are not going to give in.

Proud to say husband and I have been down there as much as we can supporting them. The people of Furnace are showing the way for the rest of the country to fight back and not be dictated to by a government who is putting communities in danger instead of getting to grips and stopping the boats.

klondike

Quote from: Alex on July 12, 2023, 11:46:40 AMI can't find the flying pigs gif !
Fixed that for you. End of the "MORE" smiley set

:pmf:

dextrous63

Am proud of you all.  It takes quite something for people to make a stand, and we can only hope that it pays off and creates a template for future successes.

Edit.. am addressing this to Jacqueline, although I'm proud of you too, Klondy, for sorting the flying pig out.👍🤭

Alex

Quote from: klondike on July 12, 2023, 01:33:12 PMFixed that for you. End of the "MORE" smiley set

:pmf:

Cheers Klondy, I've never noticed the MORE button  [2100]

JBR

Quote from: Cassandra on July 12, 2023, 11:05:28 AMIt is a formative and long established obligation for the UK under international and maritime law to render assistance to persons in distress at sea. Article 98 of the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea 1982 (LOSC) mandates that every member state require its ships "to render assistance to any person found at sea in danger of being lost".

Funny how 'our friends' in France don't make any effort to rescue them.
Just make sure they're safe until they reach our waters.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

dextrous63

If I may cite from the (unwritten) bible of immigrants...."For truly I say unto you, render unto me that which is yours, and I shall help myself to the rest."

JBR

Quote from: dextrous63 on July 12, 2023, 04:12:43 PMIf I may cite from the (unwritten) bible of immigrants...."For truly I say unto you, render unto me that which is yours, and I shall help myself to the rest."
🤣 🤣 🤣  Brilliant!  I'm sure they will.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Scrumpy

Quote from: Cassandra on July 12, 2023, 01:26:37 PMIf we build them - they will come :tongue:
:grin: :grin: :grin:

July 12, 2023, 06:03:01 PM
Quote from: dextrous63 on July 12, 2023, 04:12:43 PMIf I may cite from the (unwritten) bible of immigrants...."For truly I say unto you, render unto me that which is yours, and I shall help myself to the rest."
:grin: :grin: :grin:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Diasi

We've got the first of 2,000 illegal immigrants arriving at RAF Scampton next month, unless the courts overturn it.

But of course, as we all know, the courts only overturn the removal of illegal immigrants.  :boo:
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]