Is this really still a thing?

Started by klondike, July 08, 2023, 07:14:04 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

I thought this BS was a thing of the past or is it just me and astrology has some fans?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12262067/Horoscope-week-Weekly-guide-stars-store-July-8-14-2023.html

Horoscope this week: Weekly guide to what the stars have in store for YOU - July 8-14, 2023

ARIES
March 21 - April 20

You're stuck in a tricky scenario. But the way out is less complicated than you think. You need to start thinking more creatively. A door has been closed. A decision has been made. Yet everything happened so fast you've had to react rather than reflect. This week brings a chance to reassess an idea that was once dismissed as too complicated. The situation is different now.

Capture the powerful energy of positive skies. Call your in-depth forecast: 0906 751 5601.

TAURUS
April 21- May 21

'Come on baby, let the good times roll' is a lyric from a great song. But surely there are regulations to stop that kind of thing? Not to mention health and safety! In your world, you're not being allowed to do things that bring you joy. Your fun side is finding its voice, but you're also dealing with hurdles. Your drive is more powerful than you realise. Good times can roll!

etc. etc.

Alex

I don't believe any of this crap, yet in the days when I bought a newspaper I'd always check my horoscope :smiley:  :smiley:

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

I used to read the horoscopes when I was a teenager..
I needed to know whether Georgie Melling loved me..
The horoscope never gave me the answer..
There was a woman named Mystic Meg.. I believed her..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..