Mark Rutte Dutch PM

Started by Alex, July 08, 2023, 12:06:57 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

Has resigned along with his government ,  the coalition was split on guess what ? Migration ! This subject is splitting Europe, let's hope Macron is next. I did wonder if this means the farmers will no longer lose their land.

klondike

Yes I just read that in my trawl of the papers. 

Those illegals we get may have come from France but they crossed the Med then wandered through open borders Europe to get to France.  Will anybody dare pull up the drawbridge and stop the invasion?

Raven

They would get my vote if they did.  :clap:

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Ashy

It may not be very good news for Holland or Europe. This Rutte has been the PM for 13 years and the Netherlands seems to have ticked over quite nicely until last year when he suddenly decided to enclose thousands of farms, and he is also a WEF agent like many others. But his immigration policy throughout has been virtually open door, and the argument within his coalition is between virtually open door and actual open door. I'm told he governs without a parliament until the elections, and I hope we won't be asking "how did that happen again?" when the results are known.

Alex

Why do you think it's not good news for Holland Ashy ?

Ashy

Quote from: Alex on July 08, 2023, 06:53:49 PMWhy do you think it's not good news for Holland Ashy ?
Because the election might go his way, he is after all a WEF agent.

Alex

Maybe, just maybe the farmers will rise up again and get a seond MP, you never know !

Just read this in the Telegraph "Recent polls show the BBB is set to become the equal largest Dutch party after an election, which is now expected in November."