Not sure

Started by Akbuk, December 15, 2021, 11:48:19 PM

« previous - next »

Akbuk

Just not sure what's going on.
I don't want to upset anyone's applecart but is this forum competing with PF?
Ah a new TV programme......Forum Wars  :smiley: :smiley:

Akbuk

Ok done it ar$e about face, registered then read the rules along with the wherefore's and the why's.
My only problem with PF is, site goes down whilst I'm trying to post.

zoony

Not at all Akbuk. PF has become more and more glitchy and klondike made this one as somewhere to go when that happens. Definitely NOT in competition just complimentary.. and it doesn't glitch. :smiley:

Akbuk

Quote from: zoony on December 16, 2021, 12:11:44 AM
Not at all Akbuk. PF has become more and more glitchy and klondike made this one as somewhere to go when that happens. Definitely NOT in competition just complimentary.. and it doesn't glitch. :smiley:

Fair enough, I got the feeling there was trouble at tut mill.
So how's this going to be played then, only come on here when PF goes down?

zoony

That's the theory as I understand it.. Far as I can tell, it's what people are doing and many feel very loyal to PF too.

Michael Rolls

I regard this site as a safeguard, but also something to perhaps use as an additional resource, but in no way a competitor to PF
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

crabbyob

wellcom Akbuk, i thought you were my first refusal....lol....just keep it on a back burner for when and if
we have not made a public statement for just the reasons you gave.... we are all loyal PF supporters, but we are not sure how Chris might accept Marks 'baby'
i am fed up wi getting toss...oops chucked off the forum mid reply, or more often when i hit the post button, so when it happens next just switch to this set-up and carry on, it will help if we get some posts going here as well..

Diasi

Quote from: Michael Rolls on December 16, 2021, 04:13:20 AM
I regard this site as a safeguard, but also something to perhaps use as an additional resource, but in no way a competitor to PF
Mike

This is exactly what this is intended for.

Because not many PF members publish an email address, this fall-back forum will enable us to keep in touch if the "official" PF goes down for keeps & I, for one, am extremely grateful that klondike has used his time, his expertise & his own website facility to create it.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Akbuk

Quote from: crabbyob on December 16, 2021, 10:57:38 AM
wellcom Akbuk, i thought you were my first refusal....lol....just keep it on a back burner for when and if
we have not made a public statement for just the reasons you gave.... we are all loyal PF supporters, but we are not sure how Chris might accept Marks 'baby'
i am fed up wi getting toss...oops chucked off the forum mid reply, or more often when i hit the post button, so when it happens next just switch to this set-up and carry on, it will help if we get some posts going here as well..

TBF the £50 sign up fee you offered me was a great incentive  :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

crabbyob

do you accept Rupees.... :grin: :grin: :grin:
Doh, a stupid question to ask a Brummie...lol/// its your second currency isnt it.. :grin:

Akbuk

Quote from: crabbyob on December 16, 2021, 08:03:45 PM
do you accept Rupees.... :grin: :grin: :grin:
Doh, a stupid question to ask a Brummie...lol/// its your second currency isnt it.. :grin:

That'll do nicely  :smiley:

Akbuk

Quote from: zoony on December 16, 2021, 01:04:24 AM
That's the theory as I understand it.. Far as I can tell, it's what people are doing and many feel very loyal to PF too.

I don't know if I'm following the flow or stalking  :smiley:

Raven

Personally I really like PF and have been a member for many years. BUT, it's doing my head in just now.  :angry:
I also find this place peaceful and my teeth are not on edge all the time incase our GOM Scunners are around.

Akbuk

Quote from: Raven on December 16, 2021, 10:42:27 PM
Personally I really like PF and have been a member for many years. BUT, it's doing my head in just now.  :angry:
I also find this place peaceful and my teeth are not on edge all the time incase our GOM Scunners are around.

Who are these people or can't names be mentioned? PF was like a library compared to the forum I left. I got to the stage where I would torment some of them with......FACTS.

Raven

Quote from: Akbuk on December 17, 2021, 12:23:57 AM
Quote from: Raven on December 16, 2021, 10:42:27 PM

Who are these people or can't names be mentioned? PF was like a library compared to the forum I left. I got to the stage where I would torment some of them with......FACTS.

I was mostly meaning "The Deep" and "Sciatico" from GOM. But actually there are a couple of people who I really am not in tune with, that have been on PF for a good while now. I won't mention their names as a precaution they don't find out how I feel, but I suspect at least one of them does know.