Talktv

Started by Sheila, August 13, 2023, 11:05:24 AM

« previous - next »

Sheila

Is anybody listening to Richard Tice this morning?  He has been brilliant, discussing masked feral youths etc. with a retired police officer who says we need 20,000 more police and clamp down on criminal behavior.

Then there were the figures for us importing shale gas from America when we have our own.  £400 per household wasted.

Diasi

Quote from: Sheila on August 13, 2023, 11:05:24 AMIs anybody listening to Richard Tice this morning?  He has been brilliant, discussing masked feral youths etc. with a retired police officer who says we need 20,000 more police and clamp down on criminal behavior.

Then there were the figures for us importing shale gas from America when we have our own.  £400 per household wasted.
I'll have to start watching it as GB News have had some interviewees on recently that make me want to smash my laptop that I use as my TV.

I'm watching this programme on Talk's YouTube channel so thanks for the heads-up.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

I like Richard Tice and try to remember his Talk Radio/TV spot on Sundays, I missed this week's sermon 😕

klondike

GrannyMac

I sometimes catch him, OH often watches his programme, and he talks sense. I find quite a lot of TalkTV and GB News a bit ranty and not balanced.  

He's spot on re no consequences. 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex