Taliban at it Again.

Started by Raven, July 04, 2023, 06:18:58 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

They have now ordered all beauty salons closed.  :wtf: They really are a nasty bunch of bullies.
What happened to all their promises of a better life for all, especially the women, they were all nicey nicey then, they will go too far and be kicked out again, let's hope it's soon.

BBC News - Taliban order Afghanistan's hair and beauty salons to shut
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-66094490

Alex

Just the latest restriction against women.   There's little hope for women leading a nornal life there ,the Ministry for the Prevention of Vice and Propagation of Virtue will see to that. 

Ruthio

So depressing. 
My heart goes out to those poor women who were educated and looking forward to jobs and careers before these vile misogynistic bastards ruined their lives

Jacqueline

The poor women are the ones that are blamed for men who can't control themselves, it's a pretty poor reflection on those men that they have to keep all temptation locked away as they have no self control, are they wild animals?  The taliban are not that virtuous as they have proved themselves to be liars when they said on  first taking over that things would be different this time for women.

I bet there are no men that want to change into women in this dreadful country, perhaps we should send our tranny men there.

Diasi

How the Taliban rule in their own country is none of my business.

They probably look at our country & think that the women are a bunch of loose-moralled slappers.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

If the Taliban treated their citizens better, men and women, we wouldn't be having so many of the buggars trying to get the the UK  !