France on Fire

Started by Ashy, June 30, 2023, 10:12:33 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

It's easy to blame what's happening in France on colonisation, but what about Ireland ?  dreadful what is happening there at the moment and they didn't colonise anywhere - as far as I know !  :grin:

klondike

Quote from: Raven on July 04, 2023, 06:21:32 PMWasn't the boy driving the car at the police? Wasn't that why he was shot at?
No. It looked to me like he had been stopped and the police were at the side window when he set off again. Had the policeman been quick thinking enough he could probably have made some excuse about the car hitting his hand and the shot being an accident. I think but he probably didn't realise what the results would be at the time. I don't doubt that he will be thrown under a bus.

July 04, 2023, 07:34:15 PM
Quote from: Alex on July 04, 2023, 07:04:26 PMIt's easy to blame what's happening in France on colonisation, but what about Ireland ?  dreadful what is happening there at the moment and they didn't colonise anywhere - as far as I know !  :grin:
That's shit for brains woke politicians to blame.

Alex

This is a Catholic Bookshop in Nantes, this is about religion too.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1676220499058122754

klondike

Is that still working for you? I just get something went wrong so it may have been taken down.

I don't doubt there will be some religious stuff too as the Algerians are likely muslim and France is probably more christian than here. Obviously christian there is probably going to be catholic.

Alex

Yes it's working for me.

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

Sussed it. I was using a new machine and had never logged into Twitter on it. You need to be logged in to see it apparently.