Farage

Started by Alex, June 27, 2023, 10:06:58 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Nigel has won the best TV News Presenter award, much to the dismay of the BBC and other MSM and yes, he was booed as he beat Susanna Reid to the award. :yay:

Diasi

It's great news for me as I voted for him.

The booing & shouts of 'scum' & 'rubbish' are a disgrace, but Nigel shrugs it off.

He's dealt with the best in Europe shouting at him for 20 years, so he's not going to be bothered about a mixed bunch of wokes, lefties &, no doubt, LGBQT perverts shouting at him.  
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

I didn't see the awards Phil but I did vote for him.  :upvote:  was it on the BBC?

JBR

Quote from: Alex on June 27, 2023, 10:06:58 PMNigel has won the best TV News Presenter award, much to the dismay of the BBC and other MSM and yes, he was booed as he beat Susanna Reid and Eamon Holmes to the award. :yay:
Good for Nigel.

Not just the Biased Broadcasting Corporation, but the lefties and all of those who are doing their best to change this once-proud country into a third-world dump. 
The truth is that they are all afraid of him, and should he ever enter parliament with a substantial number of colleagues, they're going to be more than a little upset!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

I put Eamonn Holmes name down in my first post,  he is a presenter, but of course on GB News :rolleyes:

klondike

He had my vote too.  :yay:

I'm please to say I've never heard of Susanna Reid and didn't recognise her when I googled her.

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on June 27, 2023, 10:20:44 PMI didn't see the awards Phil but I did vote for him.  :upvote:  was it on the BBC?
I didn't see it but I get GB News notifications on my phone & there was a full written report about it.

GB News itself won an award.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

I'll have a look on You Tube  :upvote:

klondike

Quote from: Diasi on June 27, 2023, 10:48:46 PMGB News itself won an award.
I voted for them too  :grin:

Don't suppose I'll be lucky enough to be picking the winners at the general election though.....

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on June 27, 2023, 10:53:46 PMI voted for them too  :grin:

Don't suppose I'll be lucky enough to be picking the winners at the general election though.....
You & me both.
[email protected]

dextrous63

Those people who booed seem to have forgotten that he won via a public vote.  Ie democratically.  They should be ashamed of themselves.

Michael Rolls

if they had any shame they wouldn't have booed!
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Great result.  👍🏽
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Diasi

Quote from: dextrous63 on June 28, 2023, 01:20:39 AMThose people who booed seem to have forgotten that he won via a public vote.  Ie democratically.  They should be ashamed of themselves.
They do realise it's us that voted for him &, given the chance, they'd call us tossers & scum as well.
[email protected]