« previous - next »

dextrous63

Congratulations to your sister.  You must be proud 😊

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

Raven

Thankyou we are all very chuffed for her. She got it through her lifetime of playing Hockey, started when she was 12 and in 1st year at Secondary School.

https://www.hockeynsw.com.au/news/adele-macdonald-awarded-an-oam-for-her-service-to-hockey/

Alex

Well done to her, how long has she lived in Oz raven?

Michael Rolls

very impressive lady  :upvote:  :upvote:  :upvote:
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

Quote from: Alex on June 16, 2023, 10:04:44 AMWell done to her, how long has she lived in Oz raven?

Long time, early 60s just after they got married, they went out as ten pound poms. She even sounds like an aussi when you hear her talk.  :shh:

Raven

This was 3 of us at school photo day, Val the eldest is missing as she had left that year to go up to the big school. Gawd, I hated those ribbons and usually yanked them out as soon as I got on the bus, but I couldn't that day as I was well warned to leave them alone.....Shudder.

Scrumpy

Well done Adele... 
You can't beat b/w photos... How innocent we all looked back then..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

GHF

Jacqueline

So you went to St Trinian's too Raven, noticed the uniform.  I used to tell my granddaughter when she was little that I went there and she believed me for a while.

Raven

Quote from: Jacqueline on June 21, 2023, 12:27:00 PMSo you went to St Trinian's too Raven, noticed the uniform.  I used to tell my granddaughter when she was little that I went there and she believed me for a while.

Yep, That uniforms a dead giveaway.  :busted: