It really is a wicked world.

Started by Alex, June 20, 2023, 12:23:05 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

This morning I unintentionally ended up reading about a sadistic, disgusting world wide following for baby monkey torture.  Yes you read that correctly ! I had to pause and take a deep breath before reading, I didn't watch any clips that would have been too much, some things you can't unsee.

The BBC has uncovered this vile trade which stretches from Indonesia to the US, including
 ' customers ' from the Midlands in UK.  People have been arrested, but sentences in Indonesia are a joke, Homeland Security has taken on the case and has arrested people in the US

I moan about the BBC but their investigators have worked on this for a year, making a documentary of the findings, it's called The Monkey Haters.  A big well done to the Beeb.

Raven

I also read that and was almost in tears. :cry: I hate animal abuse and as I've said before (often) the ones doing the crime should have to undergo the same as they dished out.  :angry:

Diasi

Well I won't even be reading about it, let alone watching it.

Having avoided it, the Yahoo morons put what was done as the headline on Yahoo News that pops up as soon as I sign out of my Yahoo Email account. 
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

I saw the headline - that was more than enough
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

1955vintage

The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

Alex

All credit to the BBC investigators who didn't turn away from this and have helped get it shut down.