things i would liked to have tried in my younger days

Started by alfred, June 29, 2023, 09:01:08 AM

« previous - next »

alfred

when ever i see antique collectors digging away as the carefully  brush very carefully at some thing they find of interest 
my  wife often remarked that when she ws young she would have like going on a dig,
imsure many of us at one time or other have thought yes id like to have a go at that 

So what if any would you have liked to have a go at what ever the subject  others said paragliding,  mountain climbing, but not for me i prefer two feet on the ground

Raven

I would have liked to try Surfing. But I was in my 40s when I started going up North and No Way was I going to the learning Class on a Saturday Morning as it's always full of kids.

Alex

Nothing really, apart from flying in a helicopter and I managed that a few years ago.

Michael Rolls

well, I would have loved to have opened the bowling for England v Australia at Lords :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

I have never been brave enough to attempt anything daring.. I am a wuss ..

I wished I had continued playing the piano.. That is my greatest regret..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

JBR

Quote from: Michael Rolls on June 29, 2023, 10:54:12 AMwell, I would have loved to have opened the bowling for England v Australia at Lords :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
Hopefully, you would have sent one like a bullet straight at one of the Just Stop Oil idiots, aiming straight at his head.  Knock a bit of sense into it.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Michael Rolls

love to! I was quick enough, at 16 years of age, to break a stump, so a beamer at one of those clowns? Lead me to it!
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]