British Justice.

Started by Raven, June 13, 2023, 10:52:26 AM

« previous - next »

Raven

How much longer is this nonsense going to go on? :sad:  Why won't they deal properly with criminals? :cry:  What are they afraid of? :sad:  Going to court used to be something to worry about, now it's just seen as a hiccup in their way of life.  :yell:

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

All crime is being downgraded.

I see on the news that are calls for women who abort a 34 week fully formed baby, not to be prosecuted.

Another 'she's not to blame it's the hormones' bollocks.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

JBR

I suppose that as we are no longer a 'world leader' in any real respect, I can only assume that those responsible for running the country are determined to elevate Britain to the 'crime capital of the world'.
'Mental health' seems to be the current excuse.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

klondike

Quote from: JBR on June 13, 2023, 11:16:54 AMI suppose that as we are no longer a 'world leader' in any real respect,
How can you possibly say that?

• We are vying with the Italians for most leaders in a year.
  • Our turnoner in cabinet ministers has exceeded all records.
  • World beaters for the most non rotating wind turbines.
  • Our train drivers are on course to beat airline pilots pay.
  • Our GPs have recorded the most improved golf handicaps in the western world.
  • Most ingenious excuses for folks getting stabbed by immigrants.

To name but a few of our recent achievements.

dextrous63

We can't afford everything.  Building more prisons and hiring the related staff will just have to go on the back burner.

klondike

We need to get more skilled immigrant prison guards in. Understandable English optional.

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on June 13, 2023, 11:37:54 AMHow can you possibly say that?

:upvote: :grin:
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

Quote from: klondike on June 13, 2023, 11:37:54 AMHow can you possibly say that?

I know this is tongue in cheek but it's true, sad isn't it

Scrumpy

There seems to be little respect for the property of others..
If a criminal wants a car he will just go out and take one.. It doesn't have to be planned .. They do it in broad daylight.. We can't even ' stick up for ourselves' should we hurt the criminal..
Nothing really 'belongs' to anyone anymore.. It is up for grabs for criminals..
 The police hands are tied.. They do not have the resources.. And the rules are in favour of the criminal..
And many plead that they are 'nuts'... so get away with it..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

GrannyMac

Quote from: Alex on June 13, 2023, 11:59:24 AMI know this is tongue in cheek but it's true, sad isn't it

It is sad. We've also got a growing rate of unemployment.  All good news, not. 😕
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

The thing with immigrants and mental health issues is possibly true. 

All the more reason not to let the sods in in huge numbers apparently with no screening and boot out all those who arrive uninvited,

Alex

Quote from: GrannyMac on June 13, 2023, 12:39:06 PMIt is sad. We've also got a growing rate of unemployment.  All good news, not. 😕

What happened to the hundreds of thousands vacancies, for which we need immigrants  ? :hmm:

klondike

Possibly fairy flatulence. Doubtless there are jobs offered that us natives can't take as we are addicted to eating and prefer to sleep a maximum of two to a bed unless we get lucky.