The Shape of Things to Come

Started by Cassandra, June 11, 2023, 02:51:10 PM

« previous - next »

Cassandra

Already happening apparently. Nuts, just nuts all of it ...
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

Alex

Bewildering world we now live in.

JBR

A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Diasi

If a bloke transitions to female does it make his wife a lesbian?

There will be so many things for future generations to deal with. Lol
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

In years to come it will just be a 'Free for all'.. No males or females.. just people.. People will dress as to the mood they are in.. Way out fashions... A Man in a frock or bikini will not raise an eyebrow.. No weddings.. no promises..
Just the human race doing as it wishes..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

dextrous63

Diasi

Quote from: Scrumpy on June 11, 2023, 06:58:40 PMIn years to come it will just be a 'Free for all'.. No males or females.. just people.. People will dress as to the mood they are in.. Way out fashions... A Man in a frock or bikini will not raise an eyebrow.. No weddings.. no promises..
Just the human race doing as it wishes..
It's all part of the generically called New World Order systems.

Led mainly by George Soros, the Bilderberg Group & the World Economic Forum, they plough $billions into projects intended to destabalise society so that it loses it's cohesion & structure.

All the stupid schemes such as transgenderism, Stop Oil etc etc will have funding in some way from the above groups.

The more that society loses it's structure & cohesion, the easier it becomes for these groups to take over total control.

I've been saying this for at least 25 years & am well used to being regarded as a conspiracy theorist, but you're living to see it becoming a reality.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]