Right little charmers

Started by Michael Rolls, May 19, 2023, 06:27:18 AM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

my god - you only have to look at teh dead eyes in their pictures - two teenage murderers

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-65628025
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

Quote from: Michael Rolls on May 19, 2023, 06:27:18 AMmy god - you only have to look at teh dead eyes in their pictures - two teenage murderers

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-65628025
I'm always wary if I pass a gang of youths when I'm taking our Yorkie for her walk as an 18-yr-old that I know says knife carrying is the norm.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Raven

What a horrible place the world is becoming. I would hate to be a young teen today, and I would never have kids either, not the sort of place I would want to raise them in. People are so angry now and ready to hurt you.

klondike

I wonder how they always get mug shots that makes the perps look like perps. Probably by rousting them out of their beds in the early hours and questioning them for hours. Not that I object to any of that but it gives the false impression that all potential perps look like perps and I'm pretty sure that they don't.

Alex

The names didn't sound particularly 'posse' but of course they are black, it's their way of life.  The poor lad who died, died for nothing a silly argument.  No idea what the answer is. :rolleyes:

Sheila

An awful lot of teenagers have no respect.  Our area has always been ok but now boys dressed in black with balaclavas ride round on black electric bikes, often down the middle of the road.  They don't stop at traffic lights.
A lady put on our local facebook page that one had ridden into her on the pavement yesterday morning, hurting her arm and shouted at her to get out of the way.
Another lady reported youths throwing rocks from a bridge over the road and definitely doing their best to hit her windscreen.
There needs to be some sort of deterent. (how do you spell that?)

Diasi

Quote from: Sheila on May 20, 2023, 01:09:37 PMAn awful lot of teenagers have no respect.  Our area has always been ok but now boys dressed in black with balaclavas ride round on black electric bikes, often down the middle of the road.  They don't stop at traffic lights.
A lady put on our local facebook page that one had ridden into her on the pavement yesterday morning, hurting her arm and shouted at her to get out of the way.
Another lady reported youths throwing rocks from a bridge over the road and definitely doing their best to hit her windscreen.
There needs to be some sort of deterent. (how do you spell that?)
There was, it was called corporal punishment.

My Dad, born in 1905, said everyone in the village new of lads who'd had the birch, but no one knew any lads who'd been birched twice.

The problem is that had the woman pushed the lad off his bike & into traffic on the road, she'd have been looking at a GBH or manslaughter charge.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

1955vintage

Ah, the joy of multi cultural society.
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off