High IQ ?

Started by Alex, April 18, 2023, 02:19:42 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

Quote from: dextrous63 on April 22, 2023, 06:41:00 PMDelete
You can remove your own posts here. For quite some time after they are made  too. At the bottom of any of your own posts you will see a "MORE" button and remove is one of the options.

It's part of the no moderators thing to give people the option to remove something they later think may be better not said. Of course if they were quoted I think those quotes remain.

dextrous63

Thanks.  I did click the more button to see what was there, but nothing happened.  Maybe it's my iPhone?

GrannyMac

Here's one.

A musical family have six children. David, Ruby, Michael, Frances, Sebastian, and Laura.

What should they call no 7?

James, Eliza, or Timothy?

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

dextrous63

Timothy.

Sound of music😉

Scrumpy

Timothy

The music scales.. Doh Ray Me
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

Quote from: dextrous63 on April 22, 2023, 11:37:08 PMThanks.  I did click the more button to see what was there, but nothing happened.  Maybe it's my iPhone?
Yes it seems to be phones. Maybe tablets too. My Android phone doesn't show the options either unless I have it use Desktop site which I do for many sites as the simplified mobile versions often leave out things I use.

April 23, 2023, 09:44:47 AM
She might not be pleased with being called Timothy though...  :grin:

dextrous63

The list does go boy girl boy girl ....

It might be a complete septet of trannies though.  We all know how artistes need to be in touch with themselves.  I suspect some do a bit too much of touching themselves, but that's a different issue 😬

GrannyMac

Dextrous & Scrumpy  :check: :check:

Simply about the starting initial, doh, ray, me etc.   Very funny K.

Pinched it from 1%, I watched it with my grandson last night, he got it. OH and son were at the Crucible watching the snooker.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Ashy

But if they have six children there is no number 7.  :smiley:

Michael Rolls

7 is Tee doh, ray, me fah, so la tee
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]