Michaela school wins case

Started by muddy, April 16, 2024, 12:31:38 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

I read she may appeal, more tax payer money.

Michael Rolls

glad the school won - horrified at the thought of the taxpayer having to fund an appeal
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

Quote from: Cassandra on April 17, 2024, 11:14:39 AMTo get £150k to support such rubbish is crazy. No doubt the approver who processed authority onward was from the same 'persuasion'!

Good point, it's the most logical explanation.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

dextrous63

Quote from: Alex on April 17, 2024, 03:31:44 PMI read she may appeal, more tax payer money.
On the whole, I think her wisest course of action is to STFU, get her sorry arse back into school, keep her head down and her opinions to herself and get on with on with some work.  As it is, the daft idiot has made herself pretty unemployable.

GrannyMac

I wish more schools were like the Michaela.  It's oversubscribed by parents who value academic acjievement and positive behaviour for their offspring. 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Cassandra

Quote from: Michael Rolls on April 17, 2024, 03:40:59 PMglad the school won - horrified at the thought of the taxpayer having to fund an appeal

Thats the hard headed islamic lawyer suits booking a place at the trough Mike ...
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Michael Rolls

and they will probably find it! :evil:  :evil:  :evil:
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]