Nichola Sturgeon

Started by Scrumpy, February 15, 2023, 10:03:41 AM

« previous - next »

Diasi

It seems that Krankie's other half may have been caught with his hand in the till, which despite all the denials from the SNP, is the most likely explanation for her sudden resignation.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

I agree, it was always a bit fishy why she resigned so suddenly.   Why on earth are they searching her garden I wonder ? no bodies under the patio I hope. 🤔   

Michael Rolls

Murrell has been released without charge - the investigation is ongoing
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Interesting times for Scotland.  I think independence is slipping ever further from their grip.  
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Michael Rolls

well, breaking up the UK is effectively the only policy that the SNP have - they care about nothing else, as evidenced by their failings on just about all fronts. Don't forget, if you look at the 2019 elections as a de facto count for and against the break-up, the SNP polled 41% of the vote - the 'unionists' 53%
[email protected]

Diasi

Quote from: Michael Rolls on April 06, 2023, 05:35:50 AMMurrell has been released without charge - the investigation is ongoing
Well the best part of £600k has gone missing & he was the bloke in charge of it.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

what's the betting that no action is taken against anyone?
[email protected]

Alex

There needs to be an investigation by a police force and judges outside of Scotland, otherwise the truth will never out.

Michael Rolls

hopefully I am wrong, but this is the very reason I was appalled at the merging of Scotland's eight police forces into one. How much easier to apply political pressure to one Chief Constable than eight. If the police have got anything wrong, from where could an independent investigation come? England? Perish the thought
Mike
[email protected]

Raven

I agree Mike, it was one of the things I was wild at the SNP doing. I felt the same about the health merge and closure of many hospitals, new mothers in Thurso now have to travel over 100 miles to Raigmore Hospital way down in Inverness to have their babies. Before they had them either in Thurso or Wick. If I had had my fall at the farm that's where I would have been taken, totally isolated as Himself would not have been able to do over 200 miles round trip daily to see me. It was bad enough being in Dundee's Ninewells when Perth's PRI is only 10 minutes from my house. It's caused so much misery for people. I hate this centralised carry on.

Michael Rolls

Hadn't realised how the maternity services had been 'centralised' -i.e. butchered. Don't know the sort of patient numbers in those areas, mind. Back in the day when I was an NHS planner, we reckoned that maternity units delivering less than 200 babies a year were unable to attract sufficient staff of the right calibre and range of expertise to be truly safe - but that was in the Home Counties, where 20 miles was reckoned verging on unacceptable.
[email protected]

Diasi

Quote from: Michael Rolls on April 07, 2023, 08:46:41 AMHadn't realised how the maternity services had been 'centralised' -i.e. butchered. Don't know the sort of patient numbers in those areas, mind. Back in the day when I was an NHS planner, we reckoned that maternity units delivering less than 200 babies a year were unable to attract sufficient staff of the right calibre and range of expertise to be truly safe - but that was in the Home Counties, where 20 miles was reckoned verging on unacceptable.
We're lucky in Lincolnshire as there are  Community Hospitals serving a few of the bigger rural towns.

In Gainsborough we have the John Coupland Hospital which is a godsend & with free car parking!!!!!!

https://bit.ly/3zEykrH

Regarding the missing £600k, it was money donated by SNP supporters to fund a second referendum which hasn't happened, so it begs the question that since the money hasn't been spent on a second referendum, what has it been spent on.

And only Mr & Mrs Krankie, with possibly others in the SNP Executive, know the answer to that one.

But even if no official prosecution action is taken, mud sticks & on this occasion it'll be sticking in the right places in my opinion.
[email protected]

Raven

Quote from: Michael Rolls on April 07, 2023, 08:46:41 AMHadn't realised how the maternity services had been 'centralised' -i.e. butchered. Don't know the sort of patient numbers in those areas, mind. Back in the day when I was an NHS planner, we reckoned that maternity units delivering less than 200 babies a year were unable to attract sufficient staff of the right calibre and range of expertise to be truly safe - but that was in the Home Counties, where 20 miles was reckoned verging on unacceptable.

Tells you about it here.

https://news.stv.tv/highlands-islands/caithness-mothers-forced-to-travel-over-100-miles-to-inverness-to-give-birth

Flying Bomb

Quote from: Alex on April 05, 2023, 07:22:37 PMI agree, it was always a bit fishy why she resigned so suddenly.  Why on earth are they searching her garden I wonder ? no bodies under the patio I hope. 🤔   
Maybe they are digging, searching for 600k in gold bars. :-)

Alex

Now there's a point !    :grin: