Edinburgh War Memorial

Started by Alex, November 14, 2022, 04:58:13 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Who would do this ?   I do hope they've been caught on camera.

Raven

The world has changed so much the last few years. People are so destructive and I can't figure out why. No manners, no respect, no accounting for their actions. It's just not right.  :boo:

Jacqueline

Nobody seems to care anymore, we have lost our way.  Did anyone see Neil Oliver on GB News Saturday night? "does Britain still Exist" worth watching if you  missed it, he sums it up well.

GrannyMac

Some really sick people around.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

Who would do this.?
Ignorant Bastards, who care little for those that gave their lives in order for them to live in peace..
There are people living who were not worth dying for..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Quote from: Jacqueline on November 14, 2022, 06:57:11 PMNobody seems to care anymore, we have lost our way.  Did anyone see Neil Oliver on GB News Saturday night? "does Britain still Exist" worth watching if you  missed it, he sums it up well.

I saw Neil Oliver, not one of my favourite presenters, but he certainly spoke sense.

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

Quote from: Jacqueline on November 14, 2022, 06:57:11 PMNobody seems to care anymore, we have lost our way.  Did anyone see Neil Oliver on GB News Saturday night? "does Britain still Exist" worth watching if you  missed it, he sums it up well.
His starting section is always worth a watch. They all ring true if a bit dystopian. The rest of the program is a  bit of a curates egg and I tend to bow out of that early on.

Drunks have gone in for petty vandalism for as long as I recall. 

Raven

Quote from: Alex on November 14, 2022, 08:07:40 PMI saw Neil Oliver, not one of my favourite presenters, but he certainly spoke sense.

I like Neil Oliver, I've met him several times. Once in Perth and mostly up here and over the water on Orkney.

Michael Rolls

I like hos programmes (if not hos hair! :grin: )
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

I love his hair, my OH has long hair too, but tidier than Neil's.

Alex

I find his voice dead boring  :grin:

Raven

It's a soft Scottish burr, much nicer than the rough growl Glasgow. My accent is similar.

Alex

Not his accent Raven ! I love the Scots accent, his voice doesn't alter much, same monotonous tone.  I wonder if he ever gets excited ?  :yay:

Raven

Oh yes I see, must be all those talks he gives, like a bored teacher.