Farage on holiday

Started by klondike, September 29, 2022, 12:10:34 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

I always catch the Farage show on catch-up but he is off on his hols for a couple of weeks. 

They have Laurence Fox as his stand in. Now I like his politics and am disgusted that his acting career was ended because he had the temerity to express some right wing views so I was pleased to see he got the job.

The trouble is he is pretty terrible at it. I do hope he improves on his autocue reading before his term is up. Maybe he could get his own slot then if he wanted it.

Alex

I didn't bother watching Farage once I knew Nige was on his jollies. I wonder if he's gone with the French woman he was seeing  ?  :yahoo:

Raven

Quote from: Alex on September 29, 2022, 05:46:06 PMI didn't bother watching Farage once I knew Nige was on his jollies. I wonder if he's gone with the French woman he was seeing  ?  :yahoo:

French Woman. [2040] I thought he was a married man with a family.  :1020:  :1020:

GrannyMac

My OH usually watches Farage. Not been impressed with Mr Fox.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

Quote from: Raven on September 29, 2022, 05:51:44 PMFrench Woman. [2040] I thought he was a married man with a family.  :1020:  :1020:

He's got 4 kids but he's been divorced about 5 or 6 years, he was married to a German woman he must like European women 👀

Raven

Oh right, I really should keep up with politicians. Keep meaning to but it somehow doesn't happen.
Wouldn't make such an ass of myself if I did.  [2010]

Alex

On here I don't mind making an ass of myself,  :grin: I just wouldn't do it on the Mothership  :lipsrsealed:  having said that, I've put a really daft post on there today, I'm convinced the new arrivals are all lefties

Raven

There's a few SNP people there.  :smiley:

Alex

That'll be it then ! I could tell is has changed :grin:  :grin: