Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

They can get pretty minging. My main shower is over the bath and I have slipped over once. I may put a mat back but keeping them clean is a nightmare - easier to keep replacing them.

Scrumpy

Drove out to a farm shop..  Had coffee and a ham sandwich.. The meat freshly cut .. The place was packed with cyclist taking a rest break.. I saw a bit of Lycra..  :shocked:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

I hope you didn't let that over excite you.  :smiley:

hugh

Had a very enjoyable game of golf, but the weather got really cold towards the end. Been out with Roxy, now warming up with a coffee and a tot of whisky.
Happy Golfer

Alex

I've been to the pub today to meet up with an old friend, nice to catch up  :upvote:

zoony

Quote from: Alex on January 25, 2022, 04:15:30 PM
I've been to the pub today to meet up with an old friend, nice to catch up  :upvote:

Is that the gobby one?

GrannyMac

Quote from: klondike on January 25, 2022, 10:22:24 AM
They can get pretty minging. My main shower is over the bath and I have slipped over once. I may put a mat back but keeping them clean is a nightmare - easier to keep replacing them.

So is ours and we have a non slip mat. I soak it in the bath with some bleach, then give it a scrub.  But you're right, they do get mucky, anyway they're pretty cheap to replace.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

zoony

Michael Rolls

massage appointment this afternoon, and that's about the peak of the excitement
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

GrannyMac

My turn to go out and meet friends today, and I don't even have to drive, as one is picking me up.  :yahoo:
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

hugh

Good morning every one.

Hope you have a great time GM.

Going to have a very quiet day doing very little Hugh
Happy Golfer

klondike

Car service today. I think it may have done almost 2,000 since the last.

Scrumpy

My old banger sailed through..  :grin:
Today I am putting things back in the airing cupboard and doing a bit of chucking out..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..