Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Good morning..

Dayjo... Cooking on gas eh!!!
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Dayjo

Scrumpy. Oh, yes!  :upvote:
Usual. Top quality, traditional Sunday lunch. After a fumble, with the ring's ignition procedure.

"It's a bit too quick"....  :hmm:  :rolleyes:
As you slide down the banister of life.
May the splinters never point in the wrong direction.

hugh

Good morning everyone hope everyone as a great day.
Happy Golfer

Scrumpy

Will he come..!! or will he not..!!  I am sitting here waiting.

Scrumpy

klondike

You'l be able to celebrate with a shower  :smiley:

hugh

Good morning every one. Soon be taking Roxy out for her morning walk then off for a game of golf a team game called yellow dot.
Happy Golfer

GrannyMac

Enjoy your golf Hugh. Housework calls this morning, I can only pretend not to hear it for so long.  :wink:  An exercise class after lunch.  I like to get my money's worth from my membership.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Michael Rolls

looks a pretty dull day at the moment, so I may have a walk, I may not. Decisions, decisions!
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Today I got up and had a shower...  :smiley: I am going out to celebrate..

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

-Oy-

Another dull grey day here so I think I'll hop on a train into Manchester for a mooch about with my camera. May have a pint in the Picadilly Tap too :)
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Scrumpy

Michael.. My shower conked out Christmas day.. What a performance.. I only have a hand held shower over the bath.. and it's not very powerful.. I did get in the bath a couple of times but slide all over the place when trying to get out. Many friends invited me to use their showers.. But it's not the same..

-Oy-

A shower with a friend IS a little different - but sounds fun!  :yahoo:
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Michael Rolls

Quote from: Scrumpy on January 25, 2022, 10:00:21 AM
Michael.. My shower conked out Christmas day.. What a performance.. I only have a hand held shower over the bath.. and it's not very powerful.. I did get in the bath a couple of times but slide all over the place when trying to get out. Many friends invited me to use their showers.. But it's not the same..
If you ever do have to use a bath, one of those non-slip rubber mats that sit on the bottom of the bath are quite usefu;
Mike
[email protected]