Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

hugh

Good morning on this this beautiful sunny frosty morning. Been out for a walk with my little dog Roxy. Not doing much today so I will spend some time reading all the post on the forum and do some cleaning. I have a routine of switching off the computer at 1800 and relax in front of the box with a glass of wine on the settee. Little Roxy will be beside me. My entertainment tonight on Netflix will be Punisher the second series. Hugh
Happy Golfer

Raven

Meeting my 3 girlfriends for lunch and a catch up, then out for dinner, followed by drinkies in the local pub with Himself tonight. Determind to forget about bloody covid for a while.  :yahoo:

hugh

That's the way to be Raven, get out and enjoy yourself.
Happy Golfer

Scrumpy

Hi.. I have done my washing.. Been to the shop.. eaten a cake with my coffee..

Hugh .. your pic is a happy one.. Enjoy your catch up Raven..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Morning all, cold and grey day here.  I'm off to the shops with a friend who doesn't drive, so she does her ' big' shop.  My Friend Janet has got Covid, her hubby got it first so they tried living separately in the same house, but I suppose it was inevitable she got it too.  She seems ok so far, like having the flu.

-Oy-

Lazy day today. off out for lunch with Mrs Oy to a fave farm shop cafe thingie then no plans really.
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

hugh

Quote from: Scrumpy on January 22, 2022, 11:42:12 AM
Hi.. I have done my washing.. Been to the shop.. eaten a cake with my coffee..

Hugh .. your pic is a happy one.. Enjoy your catch up Raven..

Thankyou Raven yes I am very happy and content with life. 32 weeks since my knee replacement and now enjoying playing golf with out any pain. My golf handicap falling so well pleased. I may be 82 but feel much younger. Found a friend who I now play golf with several times a week. Sorry I go on about golf but it is a sport any age group male or female can enjoy.
Happy Golfer

klondike

QuoteSorry I go on about golf but it is a sport any age group male or female can enjoy.
With thread running to almost as many pages as a word game one about the Ashes here I can't see you getting any legitimate complaints  :grin:

Dayjo

New gas cooker, delivered yesterday.
This morning, we were unpacking. Loads of polystyrene, cardboard and wood, fighting back!
Installed, and commissioned this afternoon.
Just the old one, waiting to be collected by the scrap man.
Really satisfactory day....  :smiley:

I just hope Mrs D, can produce her usual super Sunday lunch, on the 'newfangled appliance'.
As you slide down the banister of life.
May the splinters never point in the wrong direction.

Alex

It's 2 am, not tired but it's been quiet on here tonight...... :cool:

zoony

It invariably is after about 11.. On PF too..

hugh

Good morning I am one of those early to bed early to rise guys. 1800 switched off my computer and settle on my settee with Roxy for some viewing on the box with a glass of white wine. Shortly will be out for a walk with Roxy. The rest of the day nothing yet planned.
Happy Golfer

Raven

Morning, Dull but dry so once it's properly light I'm taking the camera and Dageus for a walk up river. See what wildlife is going to pose for me today, often see the otters playing about while it's still early, they tend to disappear when people and noise get going. Maybe see the river seals there's a couple of them like the shore near the harbour.

klondike

I want to take a look at a new fishing rod. I need to decide whether to drive or walk to the shop. It's less than a mile away and a fishing rod should I buy it isn't exactly going to weigh me down.

hugh

Been out with Roxy and was quite surprise to find how warm it is for the time of the year. Certainly brought out all the dog walkers. One mile away not worth getting the car out klondike.  :grin: :grin:
Happy Golfer