Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Wandering Walter

Quote from: Raven on January 17, 2022, 12:57:53 PM
Have you tried googling the problem?

Yes but don't understand the lingo, I have the HP app installed that runs all sorts of checks on my system printer and scanner and it tells me all ok , but it ain't

Alex

klondike

Sounds a plan. The answer to most computer problems is to turn 'em off and on to let them reinitialise and in the past if I've had device problems I've uninstalled (with printers it is just a remove through settings) then readd. If that fails it's probably time to uninstall the driver and utilities software and reinstall it.

I'm assuming that this is a network printer that connects through WiFi.

Raven

My printer stopped working a couple of years ago. Couldn't fix it, but waited for the daughter to visit and get her help. 2 seconds flat, she shoved a loose lead connection back into place and it worked again.  [1110] :wow: [1100]

GrannyMac

Home this evening after my trip to Scotland.  Lovely to see family and friends. I took this out of the train window, I'm no photographer, but I love the view.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Raven

GrannyMac

Yes, looking back towards the Law. ❤️

zoony

Quote from: GrannyMac on January 17, 2022, 07:13:34 PM
Home this evening after my trip to Scotland.  Lovely to see family and friends. I took this out of the train window, I'm no photographer, but I love the view.

Beautiful Railway Bridge of the Silv'ry Tay,
Alas! I'm very sorry to say
that 90 lives have been taken away
on the last Sabbath Day of 1879,
which will be remember'd for a very long time..
                                                         Wullie McGonnegal.

What am I doing wrong wi' these blasted italics!  :angry:

klondike

Highlight the text you want italicised and click the button.

-Oy-

A lovely sunny day here today so I drove over to New Brighton on The Wirral, took some photos of the lighthouse, had a wander about the prom, has a lovel Shakshuka and Chorizo for lunch, then back home. I'll stick a photo of the lighthouse in the relevant bit :)
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

GrannyMac

Quote from: zoony on January 17, 2022, 07:46:43 PM
Beautiful Railway Bridge of the Silv'ry Tay,
Alas! I'm very sorry to say
that 90 lives have been taken away
on the last Sabbath Day of 1879,
which will be remember'd for a very long time..
                                                         Wullie McGonnegal.

What am I doing wrong wi' these blasted italics!  :angry:

Thanks zoony. William Topaz McGonagall.  What a poet 😂 or not....

Michael Rolls

heavy frost, still dark of, but I gave the car a (very perfunctory) wash yesterday and never got round to putting in away, so from the kitchen window I can see it glistening in its frosty overcoat!
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Wandering Walter

Quote from: Alex on January 17, 2022, 04:29:40 PM
How about re-installing ?

Done that more than once ran the HP fix printer app says all connected but still can't print from the desktop , Printer may and up sailing out of the window today  :angry: :sad:

Scrumpy

My car is covered in frost but the sun is coming through.. Might give it a lick and polish late.. MIGHT..  :grin:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

Morning, Back to Chilly Chilly this morning. Even the blooming Swimming Pool was cold. :cry: But getting into that roasting hot Jacuzzi after my rather hurried swim was just bliss.  :clap:
Just heading off with the dog, but to the woods today as there's a big set of roadworks near the beach and they've taken over the carpark.  :angry:
After lunch it's over to Wick to the big Tesco to fill up the cupboards with the stuff I can't get here.  :cool:
Have a nice day... :wink: