Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Scrumpy

Taking car for MoT..  Fingers crossed.. She's an old girl...
Hope I don't have to walk home..!!!

klondike

Good luck.My daughter has car problems at the moment. Guess who's doing the walking though   :sad:

Wandering Walter

We may never know the truth the Chinese Government according to the Americans covered it up, popular theory it came from a Laboratory in Wuhan where they were studying bats that were carrying the Virus, the Health and Safety at the Lab was totally inadequate     

zoony

Quote from: klondike on January 10, 2022, 10:17:15 AM
Good luck.My daughter has car problems at the moment. Guess who's doing the walking though   :sad:

No bus pass?

Scrumpy

Quote from: klondike on January 10, 2022, 10:17:15 AM

errm! ermm!... YOU..!!

My old banger passed .. good old Peugeot.. :grin:

Wandering Walter

Its a grey cold day today, the wife is at work I wanted to go for a walk in the Park today but I have to wait for the window cleaner to let him in to do the rear windows he has not arrived yet  :hmm:

zoony

I terminate my window cleaner for the duration of the winter each year and he begins again around April. 'Saves a few quid..

Alex

Quote from: Scrumpy on January 10, 2022, 12:11:47 PM
errm! ermm!... YOU..!!

My old banger passed .. good old Peugeot.. :grin:

French car Scrumpy ? shame on you..... :tongue:

klondike

Quote from: zoony on January 10, 2022, 12:49:01 PM
I terminate my window cleaner for the duration of the winter each year and he begins again around April. 'Saves a few quid..

Hells bells  :1040:

[automatically pruned due to age]

zoony

Raven

Morning, Not in a good mood at all today, I feel as if I've been Ripped Off Royaly. :angry: :angry:
I had to buy a new Microwave this morning, and nearly fell through the floor when I saw the price, £70 they wanted, the last one I got cost £20. I checked on Ebay but their prices were around the same...Unreal.  :yell: :yell: :angry: :angry:

Cold here but not cold enough to have to do car scraping earlier.

Michael Rolls

have you tried Perthshire Caravans - we bough a simple MV for the van for about £30
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Wandering Walter

Today has been great no rain only a slight frost first thing, been bright sunny and warm all day , but I saw the Council Gritter going passed earlier  :shocked:

Scrumpy

New pump for shower 650.. to include fitting.. It is being done sometime next week.. It can't come quick enough..
One visitor left the house today as another turned up..