Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

GrannyMac

I spent a couple of hours treasure hunting (no joy) in the charity shop this am. We got a Tim Bulmer jigsaw at Christmas, they are not easy! This one is a map of Yorkshire, a labour of love, so I've spent a couple of hours on that. I got the map of Scotland for a birthday present, and really enjoyed it for the comments about the place names.  If you like jigsaws, here's a link, especially for the cricket fans!

https://www.timbulmer.com/products/cricket-1000-piece-jigsaw
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

maddie malone

Still trying to get rid of this bug 😞
Both my daughter and son In law have now gone down with covid .
Son in law is pretty bad with it and he's all jabbed up to date 😔

Michael Rolls

I hope that all those of you under the weather are soon restored to health
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

Bit better after a few hours sleep Mike. I get migraine headaches sometimes, but never just the one. They seem to come in waves, I have them almost non stop for a while then they vanish, leaving me a wreck. I fear I'm heading into an attack of them again.  :cry:

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

I hope not as well BUT, it's been just over a year since the last lot so I'm guessing they are due again.  :cry:

Really cold here today and icy as hell under foot, need to rake out my ice grips for my boots again if this keeps up.
Sundays a quiet day here, Himself is out with the tractor clearing the ditches and hedgerows, no doubt getting cursed left n right by annoyed motorists BUT, the job has to be done. I'm just taking it slow and easy today, had a beach walk with the dog and froze.

Scrumpy

Maddie... Poor you.. Your bug seems to be going on for some time now.. Have you spoken to your surgery ?.. Sometimes we need a bit of help medically .. They are NOT too busy to help someone who is for real..

Beautiful sunshine here..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

zoony

I'm hesitant to mention this but when I logged out of here last night I couldn't cos it FROZE..No idea why, just sayin'...

Raven

Zoony, I'm still getting freeze ups over on the other forum, it never stopped, despite Chris saying it was all systems go.

crabbyob

Zoony could it have been about the time, the forum changed its title?
i generally just stay logged on, but had to re load, but i had gotten an e-mail to warn me... :halo:

zoony

Certainly possible crabbyob..There was something going on cos it wanted re-sizing but it settled overnight.

crabbyob

Phew... i hope we dont need to start another one.. :wtf: :Help:

zoony

Can one regret getting better? I ask cos since I began to feel well again I'm continually knackered doing all the things I didn't do when ill!  :grin: :worried:

klondike

Quote from: zoony on January 09, 2022, 11:45:45 AM
I'm hesitant to mention this but when I logged out of here last night I couldn't cos it FROZE..No idea why, just sayin'...
I was moving stuff over lateish last night. There was nobody showing active in the last 15 minutes but I suspect that you were probably a victim of the move.

zoony

Not to worry.. I only did momentarily.  :grin: