Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

My maintenance may have been six weekly or longer. I was only guessing at monthly as it was a while ago. Had I continued I may have avoided the few periods of backache I have had but I  may not have either. What I have certainly avoided is £30 every month or so.  :smiley:  It may have gone up to £35 too now I come to think...

Alex

I've skipped the chiropractor for now and had some copper low lights put in my hair - I feel like a new woman   :yay: :yay:

-Oy-

Big freelance photography job for our local council. Up to 75 corporate portrait headshots followed by the inauguration of the 2022/3 Mayor with ceremony, speeches and family photos afterwards.
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

klondike

Bet you're looking forward to that  :rolleyes:

-Oy-

Quote from: klondike on May 25, 2022, 06:51:29 PM
Bet you're looking forward to that  :rolleyes:
It was ok. Tops up me pension a little :)
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Scrumpy

Did a bit in the garden.. chatted to the neighbour.. came indoors.. made a coffee.. chatted to my mate who phoned.. Need to rest up now.. !!
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

-Oy-

Last minute stuff for our house move tomorrow! Could do with a few more last minutes! Gonna be a late night and early start!

GrannyMac

Quote from: Alex on May 25, 2022, 04:01:44 PM
I've skipped the chiropractor for now and had some copper low lights put in my hair - I feel like a new woman   :yay: :yay:

Sounds lovely. I had a facial yesterday, birthday gift from my friend, so relaxing. I'm all for a bit of pampering.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

Bet we don't see much from Oy for a couple of days. I don't envy him the hassle of moving. Not something I can contemplate ever again.

Alex

Quote from: GrannyMac on May 27, 2022, 07:50:50 AM
Sounds lovely. I had a facial yesterday, birthday gift from my friend, so relaxing. I'm all for a bit of pampering.
Lovely GM   :upvote:Had a shock when I came to pay at hairdresser he's put his prices up.  The trouble is I've been going to him for so many years......... :waiting:

Scrumpy

My hairdresser is a friend.. I don't have her on a regular basis.. She just pops in when I have cocked up with the scissors.. :smiley:

klondike

Bloody hell.
Can she stick it back on?
I need that service on the top (can't find the warranty).
PM her phone number.

Scrumpy

:grin: :grin:
She straightens up a crooked fringe.. She levels out the sides and back..
The funny thing is that when she has gone I get out the scissors to correct her work..  :nooo:

Dayjo

I daren't correct, or criticise my hairdresser's work.
 I married her, 53 years ago. She still snips, as and when.....  :wink:
As you slide down the banister of life.
May the splinters never point in the wrong direction.

Michael Rolls

back slowly improving - didn't post yesterday, getting in and out of chairs too painful
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]