Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

Scrumpy

Cassandra... Where are the pics.. They don't seem to be showing.. x
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Scrumpy

The pictures of the horses are now showing..
I've seen the pics of Albert .. Cute dog..

klondike

Right. I thought maybe something was naffed up with the forum. I updated it to the latest code last night which they annoyingly released on 21st December.

Scrumpy

I have just had lunch.. I have decided to do nothing much.. I am going to watch the latest Downton Abbey movie.. My mate tells me that it is worth a look..

Cassandra

In my blunderings I've just discovered you have to be logged in before pics show up :nooo:
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Scrumpy

I reckon all that American air has made you light headed..

klondike

It's an option in the setup. "Guests" get few privileges. Some boards don't show up either.

Scrumpy

I am so excited.. Simon (plumber) is coming here tomorrow to sort out my shower.. It conked out on Christmas morning.. I have a hand held shower over the bath but not the same..
My mum would be shocked to know that I have been on about not having a shower working.. She would tell me to 'Get a life'.. Then go on about 2 inches if water during the war..

Raven

Morning, Oh WOW the weather hasn't half changed. We have Snow and High Winds.  :cry: :downvote:
Just the sort of weather I hate. :cry:
Been to the pool and popped into Tesco for a few things, lovely and quiet again but needing a restock.
Got to head out again with the dog, it will be the forest to get a wee bit shelter, then I've got to see the Chiropodist to have my talons cut.
Have a nice day.

klondike

I do a "Good morning google" when I wake up and my speaker gives a very brief weather forecast for the day and next day then some News stations. It said snow tomorrow. Hope it's wrong. Perhaps Alexa will give me better weather. I'll ask her as well and pick the best.

Yeah she didn't say the snow word.

crabbyob

sorry guys, my friend is home in South India and complaining about using sunblock and too hot to sleep at night....
so i have ordered some snow and ice for her return... :nooo: