Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Poor you Sheila..  Step away from the wine..!!
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

Quote from: klondike on May 04, 2022, 10:29:01 AM
I'm not. It is under consideration though.
you little devil, you
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Out for coffee later.. I might vote in local elections.. then again I might not..

klondike

I have decided not to vote. Mostly because contrary to what I was expecting we don't have any here.

Raven

Just back from my swim and off with the dog shortly. Taking the camera with me today, either up to Puffin Cove, or the Stone Circle a few miles south.  :cool:

klondike

Raven

GrannyMac

Quote from: Scrumpy on May 05, 2022, 08:07:59 AM

Out for coffee later.. I might vote in local elections.. then again I might not..

I've not decided yet either.  Still in my dressing gown, must go and shower. I've a meeting in town after lunch, but don't feel inspired to move.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

I mooched all day and didn't get in the shower until 2pm, a waste of a day I suppose, but I don't have to clock on anywhere do I  ?   :grin:

hugh

No golf today so got stuck in to do other things. Washing done and hung out to dry, shopping done at Aldi, lawns mowed. Joint of beef slow cooked and now in 3 pieces  2 of which are in the freezer. Potatoes cooking ready to be mashed and used in meals in the next few days. Even found time to look in on you.
Happy Golfer

klondike

I would have done all that but didn't want to waste the day  :grin:

hugh

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:  But now I can watch telly and play golf. Meals for the coming week now sorted.
Happy Golfer

Scrumpy

Washed bedding.. Took a food delivery.. Finished a hem turn up.. TV on the blink.. Engineer bring out new box in the morning.. I sweet talked the woman from Virgin.. :smiley:
Big Louise would find it all dull and boring.. Bless.

klondike

At least Trebor didn't have to be constantly packing up tat she'd sold on and be waiting on a courier to deliver another crateful from the local recycling centre. Or more accurately didn't give us a daily gripping account of such dealings. All while completing another thesis on the peculiarities of pensioners.

zoony

I had a fateful meeting with my GP and was delighted to be able to compliment her on her lovey, tiny fingers..(If you get my meaning. :hmm: )
We shall see what we shall see all in good time. Nice to be out and about for a change. They've been digging up the roads around here for a week or two, installing services and resurfacing and the last two days have been outside my house so access/egress has been difficult but of course I had Dennis so all went smoothly in the end. As it were. :grin: