Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

Morning, I'm waiting for the pool to open. Yanked my back yesterday and hoping a swim followed by a soak in the hottest jacuzzi will help sort it.  :cry:
Apart from that there's nothing planned, had a busy week so hoping for a slow quiet day.

-Oy-

BSB Superbikes racing at Oulton Park today :grin:
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Scrumpy

The sun is shining.. I need milk.. and the car needs a run out..

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

-Oy-

Family Fun Day at my local race circuit. Lots to photograph. Yesterday's Oulton Park BSB was fab - those bikes can shift! First few passes I didn;t even get one in the frame and it took me an hour to get my eye in properly!
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Michael Rolls

b-i-l and s-i-l (they are brother and sister, not man and wife) departed 09:30 after a week with me, so it's back to the sound of silence
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

I am going to wash the car and clean the outside of the sun-room..
That's what I tell myself..

Michael Rolls

it's 09:41 and I'm not even washed and dressed yet - it's a sort of day that I have from time to time, when I really don't want to do anything. I have a massage appointment at 1530, otherwise, apart from visiting Veronica's grave, I would probably do absolutely nothing.
Mike
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Michael..
I always smile to myself when reading of your Massage appointments.. Enjoy.. :grin:

klondike

I'm amazed that anybody is saying it's 09:41 and I'm not even washed and dressed yet as if it were something unusual or shameful.

Michael Rolls

I don't see it as shameful - but it is unusual - perhaps once every couple of months
Mike
[email protected]

Raven

Not a lot, no pool today as I was in the dentist's chair at 8.30am getting a checkup and an unexpected filling. Walked the dog and got soaked, day 2 of rain. :cry: so stopping in.

Michael Rolls

Quote from: Scrumpy on May 04, 2022, 09:55:34 AM

Michael..
I always smile to myself when reading of your Massage appointments.. Enjoy.. :grin:
I will - after the ows and ahs of the muscles protesting (not that bad, really)
For the record - now washed and dressed!
Mike
[email protected]

klondike

Quote from: Michael Rolls on May 04, 2022, 10:27:35 AM
For the record - now washed and dressed!
Mike
I'm not. It is under consideration though.

Alex

I'm off for an x-ray this morning after a fiasco getting an appointment.  It's raining here too and a bit of a miserable morning.

Sheila

I went for a physiotherapy appointment this morning as I have a bit of arthritis in my neck.  She was lovely and gave me some exercises to do.  The tendency if you have something that hurts and clicks is to stop using it.

As I have said, I had my fourth jab yesterday and the effects have not been good.  We went to the pub for a meal last night, bought a bottle of wine and I got a migraine so we put the wine in my bag and came home for an omelette.  My arm is killing me this morning and I got another migraine but had to get out to the physio early so I had a shower almost blind!  My friend had a bad reaction to it as well.