Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

zoony

Cake! mmm.. Ask me what I left off my shopping list.. :cry:

Raven

Morning, Back swimming properly again today, 30 lengths and a hot jacuzzi afterwards. Heading off with the dog shortly and we're off for a boat trip around the coast this afternoon. :yahoo: Been looking forward to it for a while now, but not looking forward to struggling into, or out of, the rubber boat thingy. [1080] Photos will follow.

[automatically pruned due to age]

crabbyob

dont land on the southy coast for goodness sake
you might get a long holiday in Africa

Raven

Quote from: crabbyob on April 18, 2022, 10:03:44 AM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

klondike

Not sure what's happening today. Haven't had my elevenses yet and I've sometimes had them before I got up today. Done  a couple of very small jobs and that's it.

Scrumpy

Quote from: crabbyob on April 18, 2022, 10:03:44 AM

:grin: :grin: :grin:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Scrumpy

klondike.. I had a day like that yesterday.. It was bloody boring..
Today is more positive.. Shopping.. petrol.. and picked up a few weeds..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Sheila

My daughter who lives in Brighton is staying here at the moment and we had a lovely walk round Port Sunlight River Park.  There were guided walks, face painting etc. and everyone was very friendly.  Even all the dogs came for a pat.

GrannyMac

Sounds lovely. Daughter and granddaughter coming this afternoon, mum's back to work tomorrow but the school is having a training day, so gd is staying over. I'm taking her swimming tomorrow.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

Afternoon all, lovely day here again, a bit cooler than yesterday when the gang descended on me.  I'm having a CBA day today, get me in the mood for the long awaited doc's phone appointment tomorrow  :cool: :cool:

crabbyob

i'm leaving in ten minutes for the dentist chair, its 6.45 in the evening, i have an appointment with a very nice young technitian who is measuring my gob for scaffolding or summit... :Help: i had a strange lunch, it was curried plantain tree, or the middle or core of the banana tree, it was very nice....its still stupid hot...

klondike

Quote from: crabbyob on April 18, 2022, 02:19:27 PM
measuring my gob for scaffolding or summit... :
The measuring will likely be fine. It's if they start erecting it you need to worry.

Quote from: crabbyob on April 18, 2022, 02:19:27 PM
its still stupid hot...
In India?
Who'd'a thought it?  :grin:

crabbyob

are you picking on me?...
i've just been traumatised, two broken screws in my lower jaw, they had to be drilled out
all completely painless, but i am in bits, [pun not intended] so its back to the chair in the morning...sob

Michael Rolls

Gawd! Makes me cringe just to read
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

crabbyob

not joking Mike, only the discomfort of the dentists husband trying to get both hans in me gob at once

no klondikeke he didnt.. :moon:  but i may require medical help unclenching my buttocks