Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Oh dear.!!  Not even bloody funny..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

crabbyob

i have booked a 7,30 appointment in the dentists chair, so fingers crossed

klondike

Bloody hell 7:30am  through till 10pm. Is that the same dentist or do they do shifts? Or is it 7:30pm?

crabbyob

no klondike, you have been nice to me being gentle when i do my cock-ups... so i will be gentle with you...
the sun rises in the east, so where i am is about five hours in front of your time zone..
there is only one dentist, and i dont allow her to go untill i have had my lunch, aqfter which all the rest of the world has a siesta... she went back to work about 5.30... my appointment was delayed, so i would be her last... she ex-rayed my lower jaw, and i got the thumbs up to be refitted, so the instrument fitter will phone when i si available and orf i will jolly-well trot... i have phoned Goa and told them i expect to be with them in around ten days, and that is my state of play...

klondike

With a working set of gnashers too. That has to be worth the trip on its own. I'm almost tempted to get the filling I had disintegrate during lockdown fixed. It'll probably only cost me double what you pay for your Hollywood dazzlers.

GrannyMac

I've not been on this thread for a few days, so sorry to hear about all the troubles, here's hoping everyone's feeling better.  Miserable looking day here, lazy morning I think.  The joy of being retired!
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Michael Rolls

Got my spring booster this afternoon
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

Morning all, raining here today and just a miserable looking morning.

zoony

Raven

Cool n damp here the day but it's not raining so that's something to be thankful for. We went very early to the pool and I managed ten lengths before pain set in again. Sooooo it was into the jacuzzi for yours truly and, a long hot soak in the bubbles with the jets hammering into my back.....Sigh, it was bliss. :yahoo:
Not attempted to walk Dageus yet but I may see if I can get to the park tomorrow and sit on the seat with the lunger, Dageus can chase the ball and maybe get another dog to play with.

Michael Rolls

I was really looking forward to my s-i-l coming up for Easter, but she has just phoned to say that she has tested positive, so can't come. - So, alone again.
Mike
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Thats a shame Mike.

Weather here is great, might potter in the garden later. Or just read my book....
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Michael Rolls

getting milder as the day progresses
Mike
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Wonderful day here.. Went to the shop very early, before the rush..
Spent a few hours painting a fence..
A bit like the Forth Bridge... painting is unending.. :grin:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

I went to a garden centre today and bought a plant for my son & DIL.   I got it into the trolley and proceeded to the checkout.  I thought it would look nice by the front door with tiny lights on it.  So I'm standing waiting to pay, I had my mask on  yet I could smell this awful odour like cat pee !  Yep it was the plant  :cool: :cool:
I can't remember the name now but I took it back where I found it  :grin: :grin: