Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

Quote from: Alex on December 30, 2021, 02:14:22 PM
I'm struggling with this new phone - in fact I HATE IT !  my little Samsung Android was so simple I knew what i was doing, well most of the time.  I sound so ungrateful but .........
I'm guessing you've now got an iPhone. A different platform is always a pain. They do work and work well or so I'm told. I just haven't had the cash or the patience to find out for myself.  :smiley:

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

I had a new phone bought for me a couple of years back.. It took me a while but I have, with the help of my family, nearly mastered it..
I can do banking.. check if anyone is nicking my money.. Immediately see what I have spent.. I can do email.. and Google.. I can also take and send pics/information and send/share immediately..
I'm not clever though because I still can't master posting pics or links .. :hmm: :hmm:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Paste in the URL  for links that's it. Job done.

For pics - follow the tutorial on using postimage - https://pensioners.digitalham.co.uk/index.php/topic,13.0.html
or click attachments and use it to select and upload the picture from your device
or paste in the url to the pic, highlight it and click the Picture button  -
Click for the screenshot and laugh at my sausage finger typos

zoony

Took delivery of lovely, laundered linens this morning so spent an hour changing my bed. All pristine white now.(Don't ask me why, I like white... Can't wait to get into it! Then I made a big pan of stew using corned beef, new potatoes and a tin of processed peas. Much tastier than it sounds.. Okay, here's the thing.. Can anybody link my lovely clean bed and the pan of stew to guess what happened next?

Cassandra

Quote from: zoony on December 31, 2021, 04:12:21 PM
Took delivery of lovely, laundered linens this morning so spent an hour changing my bed. All pristine white now.(Don't ask me why, I like white... Can't wait to get into it! Then I made a big pan of stew using corned beef, new potatoes and a tin of processed peas. Much tastier than it sounds.. Okay, here's the thing.. Can anybody link my lovely clean bed and the pan of stew to guess what happened next?

One delight over here is having a firm like 'Quikzip' sheets. They make bedlinen changes an absolute pleasure. I've used them for years back home following disability, but they were durn expensive, due mainly to postage and VAT etc. But now I can get replacements overnight at 50% of the price back in England. Real quality US Cotton and done in 5 minutes, see the video.

https://quickzip.com/pages/how-it-works
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

zoony

:grin: Thanks Cass.. I'll guess that's a 'no' then?..

Cassandra

Quote from: zoony on December 31, 2021, 05:01:01 PM
:grin: Thanks Cass.. I'll guess that's a 'no' then?..

Sorry I was so carried away by the thought of fresh linen that I neglected to consider the corollary of your two constituents. Would un-forseen coagulation be a good guess?

klondike

Quote from: zoony on December 31, 2021, 04:12:21 PM
Can anybody link my lovely clean bed and the pan of stew to guess what happened next?
Well obviously the lovely clean bed isn't now for some reason I can't quite figure out. I'm just hoping only clumsiness wa involved   :ugh:

Alex

Nothing worse than eating a bag of crisps in bed.....then again corned beef hash comes close second.

I hate changing my bed, I did it yesterday and always put the quilt cover inside out before getting my arms to the ends, and then shaking cover the right way.
Those sheets look ace  !

zoony

Quote from: Cassandra on December 31, 2021, 08:12:59 PM
Sorry I was so carried away by the thought of fresh linen that I neglected to consider the corollary of your two constituents. Would un-forseen coagulation be a good guess?

I fear my learned friend's well-developed instinct for the inevitable is bayonet-sharp as always.. All I did was tug a corner to straighten the duvet cover but it wasn't the corner of the duvet cover I tugged.. I rarely come over 'all unnecessary' but on this occasion I indulged myself to exhaustion.. Then I ignored it for a while, ate a Crunchie bar, then cleaned it up.. I still can't believe I did that. :nooo: :nooo:. At times like this I wish I had an Albert, he'd've made short work of it..  :grin:

Cassandra

Quote from: zoony on December 31, 2021, 08:26:10 PM
I fear my learned friend's well-developed instinct for the inevitable is bayonet-sharp as always.. All I did was tug a corner to straighten the duvet cover but it wasn't the corner of the duvet cover I tugged.. I rarely come over 'all unnecessary' but on this occasion I indulged myself to exhaustion.. Then I ignored it for a while, ate a Crunchie bar, then cleaned it up.. I still can't believe I did that. :nooo: :nooo:. At times like this I wish I had an Albert, he'd've made short work of it..  :grin:

Yes I must admit he has a nifty tertiary role as a sort of mobile vacuum cleaner (wet or dry).

Very good with porridge, must be his nationality showing through!

[automatically pruned due to age]

zoony

Not sure what he's been eating on that pic but it ain' porridge..  :grin:

Alex

Bet it wasn't corned beef stew though  :yahoo:

Raven

I've always found toast crumbs in bed are a right pain.