Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

Morning, Another filthy day here, wind, sleet n snow, the wind chill is way below freezing.  :cry:
Got to head over to Wick later for my monthly top up from the big Tesco, but not taking Dageus this time as it's too dangerous to walk the cliffs to the castle as we usually do.. AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH😡 😠 😭 😡 😠 😭
Bloody Tablet......It keeps changing my wording, altering my spelling, just pissing me off royally. Why can't it just mind it's own bloody business and do as it's damn well told. 😠 😠 😠 It it any wonder I prefer a proper PC to these awkward bits of Chinese crap.

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

Michael Rolls

At least it has stopped raining for teh moment - cold and with a biting wind
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Rainy, very windy but sunny here. Off into town on the tram to main library to an Age UK meeting. First since lockdown, it'll be nice to have a catch up.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

Quote from: Raven on April 07, 2022, 10:54:41 AM
Aye you could say that.  [1160]

Have yourself a nice Latte, a sit down and then start again  :upvote:

zoony

Quote from: Raven on April 07, 2022, 09:01:39 AM
Morning, Another filthy day here, wind, sleet n snow, the wind chill is way below freezing.  :cry:
Got to head over to Wick later for my monthly top up from the big Tesco, but not taking Dageus this time as it's too dangerous to walk the cliffs to the castle as we usually do.. AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH😡 😠 😭 😡 😠 😭
Bloody Tablet......It keeps changing my wording, altering my spelling, just pissing me off royally. Why can't it just mind it's own bloody business and do as it's damn well told. 😠 😠 😠 It it any wonder I prefer a proper PC to these awkward bits of Chinese crap.

Can't you just turn off the spell-check facility?

Scrumpy

Later today I have Lottie and Bertie.. the family dogs.. I have to do a house check to make sure there is nothing laying around that Lottie will gobble up.. She is still a puppy..
We had heavy rain in the night.. sunshine today.. bit chilly..

Diasi

Despite being determined not to, I've had to give in & put the heating back on as the inside temperature had dropped below 12c so it's back on but only at 14c.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

That would be much too cold for me - it is below the minimum stipulated in the Offices, Shops and Railway Premises legislation of many years ago, which from memory was 16C, 60.8F, and I have a feeling that those numbers may have been increased in the interim.
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

Quote from: Michael Rolls on April 09, 2022, 09:24:34 AM
That would be much too cold for me - it is below the minimum stipulated in the Offices, Shops and Railway Premises legislation of many years ago, which from memory was 16C, 60.8F, and I have a feeling that those numbers may have been increased in the interim.
Mike

I'm ok with the cold, the inside temperature on building sites was often not much higher than the outside temperature.

Although I was on the move all day.

The inside temperature has gone up the 14.9c.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

-Oy-

The weather is bonkers here this morning and seems to be swithing from sunshine to heavy hail every 20min or so! I took many many photos of the likkle grandson out in his new puddle suit and wellies yesterday so I should really stay in and edit those. But the itch to be out with the camera is strong :)
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Diasi

Just replenished the hedgehogs' food & water bowls.

There are two of them who are resident, one in each of the houses.

When I lift off the lid, the smaller one uncurls itself & starts to sniff so I then stroke it's nose for a few seconds before putting it's bowl down.

It seems quite comfortable in my presence.
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Phil .. you are an old softie at heart.. I wondered how the Hedgehogs were coping.. Too cold for them to come out yet.. They are not stupid..

Raven

I won't be doing anything much for a few days. :cry: can hardly hobble across the room. legs swollen up to twice it's size and foots black n blue.  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

[automatically pruned due to age]